A Attorney-At-Law, Senior Partner of Khaitan & Co.
President of Indian Council of Arbitration, New Delhi, Committee Member of FICCI, New Delhi, Vice President of Bharat Chamber of Commerce, Executive Committee Member, Mahadevi Birla World Academy, Director of several Public Limited Companies which includes Messrs. HSIL Ltd., JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd., Mangalam Cement Ltd., IPCL Ltd., etc.
- Attorney-At-Law and a Notary Public appointed by the Government of India
- Practises in the Calcutta High Court and in the Supreme Court of India
- Senior partner at Khaitan & Co., one of the leading law firms in India
- Awarded Bell Chamber’s Gold Medal by the Incorporated Law Society, Calcutta High Court, for standing first in all the Law examinations
- President of the Indian Council of Arbitration, New Delhi
- Vice President of Bharat Chamber of Commerce and The Agri-Horticultural Society of India
- Executive Committee member of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), New Delhi
- Executive Committee member of two leading schools in Kolkata
- Director to various companies
- Chairman of the Company’s Stakeholders Relationship (Shareholders’/Investors’ Grievance) Committee
- Member of Audit Committee of the Company