Area of Specialization:
- Quantity Surveying, preparation of construction claims, defense of construction claims in Arbitration and civil suits, dispute resolution of Construction contractual claims etc.
Profession and discipline of qualification:
Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying
Technical Publications (Awards and achievements)
- Motivation for safety by workers and its remedy (1977) – jointly
- Stabilization of silty soils of Kanpur Regions (1978) – jointly
- An investigation of rigid pavement failure in Kanpur Region (1979) – jointly
- Compiled a book in 1979 in 350 pages for 7 subjects of final examinations of Institution of Surveyors (India) in “Building and Quantity Surveying.
CARRIER HIGH LIGHT – Building Industry (of over 55 years)
- General – Performing all services related to project planning, documentation, invitation to tenders, evaluation of tenders, contract administration, interim and final accounts, project co-ordination, contract management, technical project interpretations and training and supervision of support professional/technical staff.
- Present – Technical Director – Quantum Consultants (Botswana) Pty. Ltd., since April 1997
- Previous – Worked as a Project Manager Integrated Sports Facilities Project of Ministry of Labor and Home Affairs, Government of Republic of Botswana, Principal Quantity Surveyor, Buildings Department of Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication, Republic of Botswana, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Zambia National Housing Authority (Zambia), Quantity Surveyor with Buildings Department, Ministry of Works and Supply, Government of Republic of Zambia – (on second ment from Government of India to Government of Republic of Zambia) and Senior Surveyor Assistant (Quantity Surveying) – Military Engineer Services, Ministry of Defense, Government of India