Managing Partner of Beijing Lantai (Tianjin) Law Firm
Practice Areas：International trade & investment, finance,arbitration & litigation, PE,M & A, sports law
- Chevening Scholar 2005-2006, University of Oxford;
- IBA (International Bar Association)Scholar 2004;
- From April 2001 to Dec 2001, selected to be one of the 15 participants of EU‐China Legal and Judicial Cooperation Program, sponsored by EU Commission and China Ministry of Justice to visit and receive legal training in prestigious EU law schools ,legal institutions and law firms;
- Selected as one of the China Leading Lawyers in Foreign-related Legal Services by China Ministry of Justice and China Bar Association to participate in China Foreign-related Legal Service Champion EU Training Program from August- December 2013;
Mr. BAI has been practicing as a Chinese lawyer since 2000, servicing and advising a large number of domestic Chinese major State-owned,private companies, foreign-invested joint-ventures, as well as multinationals. He has represented clients in various litigation and arbitration cases.
Publications and Guest speaker:
- BAI has published articles on a wide range of legal topics both in English and Chinese on
various magazines such as Global Asia, Electronic IP Law, Business Tianjin, China Lawyers , Tianjin Lawyers and Network HR. He also authored a book Disputes in Share Transfer.
- He frequently speaks in international conferences on Chinese law across the world.
- He often speaks on legal topics and appear on International Channel of China Central Television, which is the only national English TV channel, China Radio International and Radio Tianjin.