Vishwa Mohan Kumar has worked in different capacities in the engineering services of govt of India along the length and breadth of the country. He has an extensive work experience in planning, design and execution of mega civil project works. He has been remaining in the construction industry of the govt of India for nearly 30 years. He has also handled the arbitration cases He has also dealt with the administration and human resources management. He has actively dealt with a volume of court cases in tribunals and high court pertaining to the services of the employee and contract cases.
Ministry of I&B, CCW, All India Radio
- Asst. Engineer 1991 to 1993 (Tezpur and Guwahati (Assam) Takeover/Survey of the land for Doodarshan & AIR projects at Tezpur & other Places in Assam.
- Asst. Engineer 1993 to 1995 Daltonganj, (Jharkhand) Maintenance work of AIR/TV in the state of Jharkhand.
- Asst. Engineer 1995 to 1997 Balasore,(Orrisa) Construction of High power TV transmitter office/residential complex at Balasore and Take over/Survey of lands for AIR/TV project at Soro, Rairangpur etc.
- Asst. Engineer 1997 to 1999 Delhi Construction of new broadcasting house project at Mahadev road, (opposite Parliament annexe) New Delhi. Maintenance of Akashvani buildings.
- Asst. Engineer 1999 to 2001 HQR SSW-I unit, Delhi Planning and Design.
- Asst. Engineer 2001 to 2003 HQR SSW-I Admin. Administration/Cadre controlling Authority of Jr. Engineer.
- Asst. Engineer 2003 to 2004 Training Institute Delhi Faculty/ Conducting Tanning Programme.
- Executive. Engineer 2004 to 2008 (Delhi,Govt. IHBAS) Remodelling of Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Science under the monitoring of Delhi High Court. Maintenance and miscellaneous works of the Medical Institute and Hospital.
- Asst. Surveyor of works 2008 to 2009 (HQR,SSW-III, Delhi)& 2009 to 2010 (SEC-II, Delhi) Planning Monitoring and Design. Renovation works of Siri Fort Auditorium in the commonwealth games project.
- Executive Engineer 2010 to till now (Patna) Construction and maintenance works of Ministry of I&B, Prasar Bharati/AIR/Doordarshan, ICAR(Ministry of Agriculture) and EPFO(Ministry of labour) in the state of Bihar & Jharkhand.
- Fellow of Indian Institute of Technical Arbitrators.
- Completed the training course for the member of Dispute Resolution Board conducted by the World Bank.
- Attended International Seminar on Arbitration at Chennai
- On the panel of IDAC Baroda.
City: Delhi & Patna