Vijaya S Ingule is a Lawyer from Mumbai. With almost 12+ years of experience her key areas of practice are Litigation, IPR, Real Estate and drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts.
Advocate, High Court of Bombay Visiting Faculty, New Law College, Bombay
Vijaya has handled several assignments including
- Advised and represented leading multinational companies and large Indian business houses in pursuing general litigation matters before various forums including High Courts, Small Causes Court, City Civil Court, Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Arbitrators, Settlement Commissions, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Company Law Board to name a few.
- Advised and represented leading multinational companies and large Indian businesses in Corporate Litigation and Property Litigation, including all kinds of Suits, Winding Up Petitions, Company Scheme Petition, Writ Petitions and Arbitration Petitions.
- Advised companies and large Indian business houses and opining on various company related issues and documentation of commercial transactions.
- Negotiation, drafting and reviewing of wide variety of agreements including documents associated to property sales transactions
- Advised and represented leading Automobile Company and Travel Company in the Consumer Redressal Forum and State Commission.
- NON-LITIGATION: Formation of Company, ROC related matters, Post-merger related work, IPR related filings, searches etc.
- Agreements: Commercial agreements such as Alliance Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software License Agreement, Consultant Agreement, Real Estate Agreements, Title Certificates, etc.
- Conducts seminars and workshops on maintenance of documents in a commercial set-up.
- Conducts workshop on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.