- Over 34 years of rich & extensive experience in handling Legal Affairs, Litigation Matters, Legal Documentation, Liaison Work, Mediation and Conciliatory process between parties and social service.
- Enrolled as Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961, Bar Council of Delhi, 1983. D/324/1983
- Expertise in drafting Agreements, Contract, Legal Notices, Show Cause Notices, Petition and Written Statements, Appeals, Case Papers, Affidavits, etc. for legal proceedings.
- Possess hands on experience in resolving cases under both Civil & Criminal Laws of India.
- Proficient in handling cases relating to Family Law, Matrimony / Divorce, all Family issues including children, guardianship, succession, Inheritance, Mediation & Conciliatory process between parties, Domestic Violence, Criminal matters relating to Family matters, Criminal Matters relating to both minor as well major offences, Property matters, Civil Contracts, Civil disputes, Company relating disputes with regard to employees and employers, Consumer disputes, Administrative matters etc.
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills & adept at maintaining cordial business relations with legal counsels and other external agencies.
Practicing as Advocate in various Family Courts, District Courts, High Courts and Consumer Courts and Associated Mediation and Conciliatory Centers of the various courts in India
Associated with various organization/ groups / individuals as Senior Legal Consultant
- Appearing before various courts in India – Family Courts, District Courts, High Courts & Consumer Courts, Associated Mediation and Conciliatory Centre of the Courts, Tribunals, Commissions, Securities Appellate Tribunals and regulatory authorities for resolving critical issues.
- Handling the high value fraud cases / defaulters / insolvent clients & initiating the legal actions against them.
- Advising for planning the strategies and procedures to be followed in various cases; briefing counsels on various cases and planning the strategies / procedures to be followed.
- Preparing & drafting of claims for arbitration and handling the same in arbitration proceeding for and on behalf of the company.
- Drafting and vetting legal & commercial documents viz. Contracts, Agreements, Legal Notices, Show Cause Notices, Petitions and Written Statements, Appeals, Case Papers, Affidavits, etc. for the legal proceedings.
- Maintaining sustained contact with legal professionals and government officials for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures and finalising various legal agreements.
- Liaising with government departments and regulatory authorities viz. for obtaining necessary sanctions and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
Major cases handled relating to:
- Family disputes, Divorce, Alimony & Maintenance, Bigamy, Domestic violence, S498A etc. IPC complaint cases other matrimonial offences
- Inheritance Matters, Child Custody & Guardianship Matters, Rent & Lease matters.
- Company Matters relating to employment & employee’s benefits etc.
- Consumers Matters with regards to services & products
- Administration Matters relating to government, industrial services & wrongful dismissal
- Arbitration Matters with regards to contractual obligations & institutional disputes, Intellectual Property Right matters, offences in relation to custom & excise
- Accident Claims & other relating matters
- Punishable Offences relating to accidents, negligence, financial frauds, cheating & other disputes.
- Had been engaged by NRIs & other foreigners from various countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, European Countries, UAE, and Southeastern Countries to handle their civil and criminal matters in relation to marriage, divorce, inheritance, child custody and visitation, property disputes & matrimonial issues in India as well overseas.
- Successfully resolved various criminal offences & civil compensations.
- Received compensations for the clients for getting salary & other benefits for wrongful dismissal from the service, accident claims & compensations, property related compensations, matrimonial claims & other compensations relating to matrimonial disputes, etc.