I am a Banking Professional with a enriched and diversified Banking experience of more than 26 years. I am presently working as Deputy Vice Pesident in Axis Bank Ltd. I am working in Axis Bank since 2002. Before Axis Bank I have worked in IDBI Bank as Senior Manager from 2000 to 2002. I started my career as Probationary Officer in Punjab & Sind Bank in 1993 and worked there till 2000. I have worked in Loan & Advances, Human Resources, Corporate Banking, Forex & Retail Banking Departments in the Banking Industry. I have won several accolades & awards in Bank testifying the fact towards excellence in achievement in Banking service.
My core competencies are :
- Identifying prospective business, establishing strategic partnership and alliances, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Exploring potential business avenues to penetrate new accounts and expand existing clientele.
- Implementing competent business strategies to market a wide range of banking, liability and asset products and achieve pre-set sales and profit targets.
- Analysing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors’activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies.
- Identifying prospective clients including HNIs and generating business from the existing clientele, thereby achieving business targets.
- Mapping client’s requirements and providing them expert advisory services pertaining to selection of right banking products.
Credit & Advances
- Overseeing credit screening of proposals & ensuring adherence to company norms.
- Devising risk policies, managing risks and implementing effective mechanisms to mitigate them.
- Reviewing delinquent accounts & portfolio to control recovery operations for delinquent customer & proper documentation.
- Monitoring Bank Guarantees of clients and appropriate follow up for expired cases.
- Supervising and reconciliation of collection from customer
- Arranging payment of overdue accounts.
- Co-ordinating legal action on unpaid accounts .
- Generating & maintaining MIS reports pertaining to delinquent accounts/ recoveries.
- Leading, managing & monitoring the performance of Sales Staffs to ensure efficiency in business operations and meeting of revenue and collection targets.
- Conducting meetings for setting up sales objectives and designing or streamlining processes to ensure smooth functioning of sales operations.
- Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers from Indian Institute of Bankers, Mumbai.