Mr. Supriya Mitra Majumdar, carrying over 15 years of International Legal and Compliance experiences, dedicated earlier to MNCs like Fujitsu, E&Y, Accenture etc. Did his Juris Doctorate in US Laws (IPR) from Chicago Illinois and Masters in Law from India with a MBA from IIM Lucknow and Masters in Commerce. Previously, he had authored 12 books on US Contract Laws, M&A dealings and IP Protection etc which got published from Frankfurt and Saarbrucken Germany and now present in 62 international websites in 4 languages and in more than 1000 retail outlets. He is a certified Arbitrator (AClArb) and having memberships in Beijing Arbitration Commission, Arbitration Association of South- Africa and America. He is registered with US Patent and Trade Mark Office (USPTO) and with Chicago State Bar and ICJ (International Council of Jurists) London. He is also a Certified Data Privacy Professional from DSCI, NASSCOM and have good domain knowledge on EU GDPR norms.
- Arbitration and Conciliation (Single arbitrator or three arbitrators)
- Immigration Paralegal (UKBA and USCIS)
- Contracts and Litigation(Across globe documents and familiar with FCPA, FLSA and all Federal laws)
- Secretarial Matters (Company formation, liquidation and M&A)
- Collections and Insolvency Proceedings (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Proceedings – NCLT/NCLAT)
- IPR – TM and IP Litigations.