Passionate about my profession, I created my own Law Firm. I have developed a services, industrial and business client-base operating in various business sectors, such as IT, cleanliness, banking, insurance, clothing, audiovisual, metallurgy, security, education, the automotive sector, air-conditioning, office furniture, hotels, jewellery, training companies, stationery, theatre, health, portfolio management…
In consulting and litigation, I act for SMEs, regarding both individual and collective relations on issues relating to labour law and social security law
In consulting: I consider labour law as a tool that can be used to the company’s advantage and for my strategy that I will deploy in their company:
At the individual level, regarding
- The drafting of their employment contracts: fixed-term contracts, permanent contracts,
- Hiring formalities,
- The management and drafting of disciplinary sanctions: drafting: of the internal rules, warnings, suspensions, etc.
- The establishment of procedures for individual and/or economic redundancies: observance of time limits and reaction to redundancy letters),
- Mutual termination,
- Employee transfers,
- Secondment and expatriation of employees,
- Retirement, etc.
- Negotiations following employment contract termination in an endeavour to conclude a transactional settlement between the parties, for the companies and senior executives.
At the collective level, regarding
- The establishment and operation of the staff representative institutions (Staff Delegates, Works Council, Occupational Health and Safety and Working Conditions Committee), at the level of the company, the Economic and Social Unit and the Group,
- Relations with the Labour Inspectorate,
- Negotiation, Drafting and Revision of company agreements, (with regard to working time, employee saving schemes, remuneration, older workers, occupational health and safety, etc.)
- Consulting regarding the bargaining process and information/ consultation of staff representatives,
- Economic redundancies,
For SMEs, in particular those growing strongly, my advice can also be equated with that of an external HRD.
I alert my clients to the points they need to monitor closely, the safety and prevention measures they need to observe and establish and I draft the procedures and assist my clients in implementing them.
In consulting : I use labour law as a tool that can be used in support of the company, to deploy my strategy in their company :
In litigation : Preparation of submissions; files of pleadings, pleadings before the Labour Tribunal and the Labour Chambers of the Courts of Appeal, as councel for Companies or Executive regarding :
- Individual or collective dismissals and redundancies, (challenges to redundancies, court referrals, etc.),
- Mutual terminations,
- Disputes regarding protected employees,
- Changes to employment contracts,
- Psycho-social risks, (psychological harassment, discrimination, etc.),
- Legal or sector agreement company transfers (in particular as regards cleanliness, safety, etc.),
- Staff representatives,
- The Economic Unit and Social (UES)
- Trade unions,
- Gross negligence: with regard to social security
Concerned with securing departures on good terms between the parties, in the event of conflict, with my client’s agreement, I initially try to encourage to parties to come together to negotiate a transactional settlement.
I now dedicate a lot of room “to the Human factor”; in this respect ,I have received training in two alternative methods of dispute resolution:
Mediation, for which I have become a Mediator :
A Mediator through active listening, allows the parties to:
- Restore the dialogue,
- Little by little, rebuild trust between each other,
- Identify and understand the origin of their differences in order to find a solution.
- In Collaborative Law, a new method of conflict resolution, which allows the parties to find an agreement based as much on fairness as on law.
These two alternative dispute resolution methods allow the parties to restore communication and to separate on good terms, and/or to continue their working relationship.