I am a Law Graduate from NALSAR University of Law- Hyderabad with 6/8.00 CGPA with 5 years and 3 months of experience in Corporate Legal Affairs with Pharma MNC, Hyderabad.
Corporate Laws • Court Procedures • Document Review • Contract Negotiation • Civil and Criminal Laws • Commercial Law • Intellectual Property Laws • Arbitration • Legal Operations • Advisory • regulatory and compliance
- Since I am working as a Legal Counsel, I have good command in legal matters which includes drafting, command over legal maxims, jargons used in legal profession.
- I have been vetting Case Papers, Notices, etc. for various legal proceedings.
- Preparing notices and interacting with advocates/ solicitors which requires legal skills and good command over legal drafting.
- Conducting extensive research work and finding case laws, corresponding with counsels and clients in relation to legal matters.
- During my 5 years law course, I have worked on more than 40 papers.
- Worked with the management for drafting various internal policies
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited, Hyderabad May’12 – December’15 Senior Legal Counsel (Manager)
- Natco Pharma Limited Senior Manager December ’15 till date
- Consulting Editor for a journal titled : International Review of Contemporary Legal Issues
- Active member of Greenpeace International (a non-profit organization working on various issues related to the environment since 2001).
- Attended lecture series touching upon drafting of the contracts covering cross-border M&A, English Public Law and Common Law from Herbert Smith Oxford Lecture series in April 2012.
RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTED
- Presented paper in Critical Legal International Conference held in Glasgow, Scotland in month of September, 2008 on Transitional Law.
- Presented paper titled Need of Consumer Awareness in International Conference of Consumer Protection held at Chennai on January28, 2010, Stood 1st in above mentioned paper.
- Presented paper titled Gender and Justice at International Conference on Victimology at KIIT Law School, Bhubaneswar, Odisha in 2010.
- Written a paper for United Nation Foundation in collaboration with WINROCK International on “Climate Change and its consequences: The time to act is now” in 2010.