Training & Certification:
- Training program on Indian Patenting Procedures, Search Practice, Specification drafting, International Patent filing procedure- RGNIIPM Nagpur
- British Legal Centre, London- Training on Contract Drafting and Legal Document
- Indian Merchants’ Chamber, Mumbai – Training Course in Arbitration
- Diploma in Computer Management – Pune University.
Summary of Legal Experience:-
Registered advocate of Maharashtra and Goa Bar Council, India and has B.Sc., LL.B. from Pune University and LL.M. from Essex University, United Kingdom. Having range of legal skills and practical knowledge from Indian jurisdiction for more than 15 years and having dealt with several matters, have advised various organisations and individuals including steel companies, infrastructure development organisations, trading companies, banks, information and technology companies, pharmaceuticals, etc. Lawyer having expertise in Civil and Corporate laws, litigation, with strong background in International Trade Law, intellectual property rights, arbitration.
- Consultant for Civil and corporate laws, International Trade law and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Litigation work in High court, Intellectual Property Tribunal, City Civil Court, Metropolitan Court, Debt Recovery Tribunal, NCLT, arbitrations etc.
- Drafting and advising Indian and international clients on commercial contracts, agreements including MOU, Non-Disclosure, technology transfer, assignment of IPR.
- Legal advice to organizations for their day today company matters, with matters including trade secrets, contracts, intellectual property matters, corporate commercial transactions including marine claims, technology transfer, aviation laws etc.
- Drafting of corporate contracts and agreements, writs, summery suits, winding up petitions and appeals. Drafting, vetting, and finalization of commercial contracts. Drafting and advising on Freedom to operate opinion, NDA, Technology Transfer agreements.
- Consultation and advice related to Intellectual Property Rights, protection and maintenance.