Summary of skills & experience:
- 24 years of experience in project planning, execution and monitoring, coordination, in construction sector with interface management for interior fitouts at all levels till project completion.
- Having experience in multidisciplinary sectors like buildings (parliament library, industrial, housing, etc), industrial (thermal, cement, steel), infrastructure/transportation (Delhi metro, flyover, bridges) etc.
- Executed World Bank aided projects.
- Well versed with ISO 9000 & TQM.
- Site management representative at two sites for Quality Assurance.
- Have experience of site investigation, design review & coordination and liaising with govt. & non-govt. organization.
- Innovative, Analytical.
- Development of vendors.
- Mediated with Sub Contractors on billing & payment dispute.
- Fixing of construction methodology.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures for execution of LGS buildings.
- Preparation of Project Quality and Safety Plan.
- Improvisation in Business Models and value engineering.
From 1st Aug. 1991 to 28th July 2011 with Larsen & Toubro Ltd. ECC Division. Last Designation Served: Sr. Construction Manager.
Self Employed since August 2011.
- To cut down cost at construction stage and suggesting construction methodologies at design stage for cost effective design, without affecting the functional requirement.
- Project management.
- Project investigation, survey and reports.
- Quality and Safety audits.
- Extra items / Rate analysis for extra items / Claim preparation.
- Valuation and condition survey.
- Preparation of project quality plan / safety plan.
- Training and development of new and existing employees
- To bridge the gap between academia and industry, grooming engineers to the industry requirements.
Major works in hand-
- Consultancy on “Project Execution/PMC & Training” to Everest Industries Ltd. (Boards & Panels and Smart Steel Verticals) at Delhi office and for their projects all over India, with major focus on training of employees on project execution, quality & safety audits with improvement recommendations, SOP development.
- Construction management of Ashram (of Art of Living Foundation) at Rishikesh (now Completed)
- Guest Faculty / External Faculty at Manav Rachna International University.
- Advisor Aditya Builders, Delhi.
Significant Projects done during the period in Larsen & Toubro Ltd are-
- Site in charge for the construction of Airport Express Line (C5 package), for Delhi Metro. Client: Delhi Metro. From:Jan’08 to:July’11
- Site in charge for the construction of Panipat Elevated Project, Panipat on BOT Client: NHAI. From: July’05 to: Dec’07
- In charge for Precasting of Box type segments using long line method for Segmental Bridge Construction over River Ganga (near Allahabad), under Golden Quadrilateral Work of NHAI. Client: NHAI. From: April’04 To: June’05
- Construction of Cross Drainage works, RC/RE wall, road work, Obligatory Spans of Flyover (2.15km long) for DDA, connecting Dwarka sub city with NH-8.Client: DDA.
From: October’02 to: March’04
- Setting up and running of RMC plant (60cum/hr) at Nizamuddin for supply of concrete to DMRC Project (Metro Corridor of IMCC). Client: IMCC.
From: October’01 to: September’02
- In charge for Construction of Bridge (psc, box type) over Seelampur drain for Delhi Metro (Phase-I , Shahadara to Yamuna Bank). Also construction of 2000rm Retainingwall along the road for Embankment formation. Client: Delhi Metro.
From: December’98 to: September’01
- In charge for doing finishing works of Parliament Library Building in Delhi.
Client: CPWD. From: January’97 To: November’98
- Section in charge for Construction of Main Crusher Plant and its ancillary units, Switch Yard&Control Room bldgs. Of Cement plant in Rajasthan. Client: Binani Cement. From: Febuary’95 To: December’96
- Section in charge for Construction of Truck tippler, Stacker-Reclaimer, Control room of Cement Plant in Himachal Pradesh. Client: Ambuja Cement. From: January’94 To: January’95
- Section in charge for Construction of Housing Colony, Wagon Tippler, Switch Yard, Main Control Room, Cast house, Stock house, Blast Furnace & Stoves foundation of Steel Plant in Uttar Pradesh. Client: Malvika Steel. From: July’92 To: December’93
- Construction of 220m high Chimney, Intake channel, Turbine Foundations of Thermal Plant in Tamil Nadu.Client: NMTPPC.
From: April’91 to: June’92
In-house (Larsen & Toubro) Training Programs Attended:
- Management Planning and Control Systems.
- Principles of Project Management
- Communication Skills
- Safety in construction industry.
- Legal aspects of construction management.
- Principles of Contracting.
- Innovations in building material and construction techniques.
- Bridge construction and launching techniques.
- Concept of Pre casting.
- Personality development.
- Life style modification and stress management.
- Training for trainers.