Dynamic, tenacious, competitive and confident professional putting forth an experience of more than 33 years in the Law/Legal sector. A unique combination of high-level training and experience in dealing with corporate as well as transactional legal experience. A persuasive individual possessing strong negotiating skills as well as oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated experience in managing outside counsel in litigation matters in many cases. Resourceful with the ability to assess all issues to adequately protect the client’s interest and complete the projects producing professional results while strictly complying with the guidelines.
Owing to Family obligations, however, took a sabbatical from active practice during 1990-1997. Presently, proving her mettle in her related field [real estate and family matters] & professionally engaged in Due diligence of property; Conveyance & Drafting Will, Lease/Rent Deeds, Commercial Contracts, Agreements; Pre-marriage counseling, Mediation; Divorce by Mutual Consent, etc..
With a brilliant professional record I aspire to pursue Legal Practice where, with my integrity, diligence and extensive experience in the legal sector as well as deft client-handling, I can prove myself to be an asset to any organization and contribute to its growth. My core competencies include:
- Due Diligence in Real Estate
- Drafting contracts, agreements, family settlements, MOUs etc.
- Commercial Transactions
- Matrimonial consultancy/Mediation & Negotiations
- Commercial Mediation & Negotiations
- Matrimonial consultancy/cases
- Mediation/Negotiation in Family Matters relating to Inheritance Disputes
Independently handled many cases and closed them successfully with minimum Legal expenses to the best of the clients’ satisfaction.
- Mediator, Delhi High Court, September, 2011- Present
- Private Practice, Residential Office, Delhi, 2000 – Present
- Associate, Khaitan & Co. Advoctes, Solicitors, Delhi, 1997 – 2000
- Associate, Jain Hansaria & Co. Advocates, Supreme Court, 1988 – 1990
- Junior, Late Shri R.K.Garg, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court, 1985 – 1988
- While in Khaitan & Co. Advoctes, Solicitors, Delhi singularly handled 40-42 cases of Due Diligence in Corporate Finance [referred by ICICI Bank] relating to companies like Globus stores, Shopper’s Stop, Venkateswara Hatcheries, Videocon Industries, Escorts, Supreme Industries, Business India – to name a few.
- Counseling in Matrimonial, Property and Consumer Disputes.
- Managing clients and their disputes relating to above before various forums, courts, tribunals.
- Actively involved [2011-present] with SAMADHAN, Delhi High Court Mediation and Conciliation Centre as a Mediator in court-referred matters & also as a Conciliator in Pre-Litigation matters.