Adithya is an India qualified Lawyer, Company Secretary & Associate Chartered Arbitrator (ACIArb).
He has close to 8 years of post-qualification experience in diverse practice areas such as structuring of business operations, India entry strategies / FDI, JV, M&A, foreign exchange regulations, external commercial borrowings, private equity / venture capital investments, employment and real estate, predominantly as a trusted legal advisor to the Indian operations of global behemoths.
In addition to the above, he brings his said broad based experience to bear in disputes pertaining to organizations he has been associated with.
Recognizing his disputes related knowledge, he has been granted:
- Associate (ACIArb) status by the prestigious Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom; and
- Associates Panel Member status by the Mediation & Conciliation Network (MCN).
He has also been enrolled with the young practioners groups of the following leading global arbitral institutions:
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC 40 – Young Practitioners Group);
- London Court of International Arbitration (Young International Arbitration Group);
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (Young SIAC);
- Mumbai Centre For International Arbitration (Young MCIA);
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HK45 Member);
- Asian International Arbitration Centre (Young Practitioners Group);
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA Below 40); and
- Young Austrian Arbitration Practitioners (YAAP).
Adithya has recently been nominated under the Rising Star Category for 2019 Asia Pacific Counsel Awards.
He currently serves as Legal Counsel & Company Secretary of the flagship India Subsidiary of a Fortune Global Top 10 MNC.