Total years of experience – 12+
- Working independently as an advocate since September 2013.
- Empanelled with Delhi State Legal Services Authority, New Delhi for ADJ Court.
- Independent Member of the Internal Committee on Sexual Harassment at FireFly Networks Ltd.
- Worked with FIITJEE/USAUNIQUEST on complaint of sexual harassment against an employee/(s).
- Practicing in various Courts/ Tribunals in Delhi in various subject such as constitutional law, service law, civil disputes, matrimonial disputes, women rights etc.
- Conducted Seminar on Competition Law as part of the Knowledge Series of the Kings College London Alumni Delhi in October 2016, Prof. Richard Whish Emeritus Prof being the Guest of Honour. Prepared the background paper for the same.
- Conducted Workshop on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace at Firefly Networks Ltd.
- Expert/ Professional (Law) – Competition Commission of India, Delhi
attached with the legal division, CCI June 2010 – August 2013
- Analysis of information filed before the Commission and preparation of brief
- Analysis of DG reports and preparation of brief
- Drafting and vetting of various documents/ contracts/ MoUs/ statutory notices etc.
- Attending ordinary and special meetings of the Commission
- Conducting legal research on various issues coming up before the Commission drawing upon the foreign case laws (EU/ USA)
- Drafting pleadings for matters before COMPAT/ HCs/ SC and briefing lawyer
- Attending/ appearing hearings before COMPAT/ HCs/ SC
- Advocate with M/s. K. C. Mittal & Associates, Delhi August 2005- May 2010
cases and litigation
- Practicedbefore High Court at Delhi, various lower courts, NCDRC/ SCDRC.
- Drafted and reviewed legal notices and pleadings including plaint, writ petition, counter affidavit, written statement, rejoinder, statement of claims and defenses in arbitration matters
- AssistedSenior Advocatesin Dispute resolution/ Arbitration proceedings
- Advised clients on various civil/criminal cases and planning the strategies &approaches to be followed before the Court/Tribunals and other Quasi-Judicial Authorities
- Carried out case law research on various issues
- Providedadvice and opinions on legal issues and other related aspects
- Attended various seminars and conferences on laws relating to women rights and their protection.
- Attended many seminars on competition law. Apart from many internal seminars attended at CCI, few important seminars/workshops attended are stated below:
- Joint UNCTAD-CCI Workshop on “Competition Law & State Owned Enterprises”
- Joint WIPO-CCI Workshop on “Interface between IP and Competition Policy”
- Competition Law: Principles, Problems & Lessons Learned by ABA/IBA