Law Graduate, Mediator, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant and Information Systems Auditor from ICAI; in practice since about 20 years as chartered accountant and handling Telecom Disputes as Mediator under TDSAT since last 5 years; expertise in finance related matters, valuation for contracts, recovery petitions, account reconciliations, joint venture disputes and many other related areas
Area of Expertise& Associations:
- Working as Mediator in TDSAT (Telecom Dispute Settlement & Appellant Tribunal), New Delhi since 5 years.
- Practicing as Chartered Account since 1998.
- Trainer, Faculty and Corporate Presentation on various topics on Audits, Taxation and Dispute Resolution.
- Litigation handling in Indirect Taxes including Excise, Service Tax & VAT up to tribunal Level
- Having experience of more than 20 years in the field of Indirect Taxes, Corporate Taxes and Direct Taxes.
- Have been member of VAT/Indirect Tax Committee of NIRC
- Rendering lectures in various branches and study groups of ICAI and other professional organizations, bar associations, corporates, PSU’s and academic institution since more than a decade.
- Member of Sales Tax Bar Association (Regd), Delhi since about 18 years