Offering 40 years of experience
- Designing the corporate financial structure, debt raising, syndication and documentation/ trade finance and working capital management.
- Financial advisor to debtors and secured creditors, an investment banker to distressed companies, and an asset based lender.
- Spearheading efforts across providing Financial Consultancy Services to the corporate
- Specializes in turnaround management advisory, fiduciary services, capital placement and asset divestitures.
- Has experience in substantially all phases of the corporate recovery process: DRT, SARFAESI ACT, and Company Law
- Advising clients on international finance, corporate financial structuring, International project finance and trade finance.
- Providing clients with independent, formal valuation opinions that serve a variety of objectives, including: business acquisitions or mergers, refinancing & reorganization, buy-sell agreements, tax or regulatory compliance, etc.
- Preparing an information package, to facilitate decision making and fruitful dissemination of information.
- Designed and implemented the strategy that fulfill the objectives, maximizes revenues, profits and market share of the company.
- Successfully conducted a detailed review of business, financial analysis, capital structuring, documentation, distress debt/asset revival strategies and project based corporate financial structuring.
- Actively participated in board level activities of financial planning, execution strategies and negotiation.
- Developed innovative strategies for undertaking cross business transactions
MERGER & ACQUISITION
- Practice focused on capital placement and distressed M&A services.
- Played a pivotal role in examining, evaluating, reporting, and recommending improvements on the adequacy and effectiveness of management’s processes;
- Advising a team of professionals in investment banking, acquisition, and private placement.
- Planned & conceptualizing various strategies to achieve business goals aimed towards the growth in business volumes, market share as well as the acquisition, revenue & profitability enhancement.
- Led efforts across handling & managing complete procedural formalities pertaining to JV/ M&A entailing; developing parameters for evaluating and prioritizing potential acquisition targets, with the aim of maximizing near-term shareholder value.
- Led a team of investment advisors to undertake transactions of mergers and acquisitions of companies / projects in India and internationally; participated in negotiation and structuring of deals from 5 million to 200 million USD; analyzed more than 80 projects and closed 18 transactions.
ARBITRATOR AND CONCILIATOR
EMPANELLED WITH BSE AND THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR- WESTERN REGION
- Independent, neutral, unbiased attitude, have intellectual ability required to deal with complex factual material, analyze problems, identify and separate the issues involved, and apply legislation and precedents.
Independent, unbiased attitude, Strategic Planning & Control Profit Centre OperationsCorporate Finance Mergers & AcquisitionsCorporate Restructuring Financial Advisory ServicesInvestment Planning Equity & Debt Finance Company Valuation Project Feasibility Study Corporate Laws Tax planning Financial Management Financial Accounting Overall Governance Management Information Systems Strong Interpersonal Skills
KEY ASSIGNMENTS UNDERTAKEN
Raj Oil Mills, Mumbai
Sudershan Biotech Limited, Hyderabad
- Architected the fivefold appreciation in company’s value in less than a year.
- Successfully organized in-licensing of the products from International market and out sourcing contract manufacturing.
Opus Financial Services Limited – A Boutique Investment Banking Company
Director and Member on the Board.
- Concluded an acquisition deal for an esteemed client in Uganda
McNulty Group Holdings Limited – FPSO Engineering Fabrication Company in UK
Post Acquisition Planning
- Led the team of acquisition, due diligence and documentation from local office located at London.
- Assisted in renegotiating the contracts to improve the margins; restructured business strategy which generated the revenue from 3 million pounds to 72 million pounds within a year.
Zhuma Xingyu Keji (Shanghai) Youxian Gongsi (in Pinyin), Shanghai
Director on Board of the Company
- Acquired distress semi-conductor business in Shanghai Pudong and converted the distress asset into Sino India Technology Centre, a SoftwarePark of 140,000 square meters; subsequently endorsed by Zhangjiang, the development authority of Shanghai.
- Negotiated the transaction and structured the legal documents & organized the corporate structure & capital from Singapore and debt funding was sourced from Indian Banks.
ORKAY INDUSTRIES LTD. Nov 1980-Aug 1995
A.F. Ferguson & Company Jun 1977-Oct 1980