Assistant Professor of Law at IFIM Law College, Bengaluru (Affiliated to Karnataka State Law University)
1st August 2017- Present)
- Subjects Taught- Constitutional Law, Indian Penal Code
- Course Type- 5 years integrated BBALLB
- Administrative Responsibilities- Head of the Moot Court Society, Head of the Literary and Debating Society, orientation and training for Legal Research and Legal Writing,
- Organized the Intra-moot court competition of the college in September 2017
- Faculty head of the organizing committee for the 1st IFIM Law College South Asian Technology Law Moot Court Competition, 2018 (ISATLMCC) with participating teams from SAARC Countries including India.
Assistant Professor of Law at M S Ramaiah College of Law, Bengaluru (Affiliated to Karnataka State Law University)
(August 2015- July 2017)
- Subjects Taught- Elements of Research, Jurisprudence, Right to Information
- Course Type – 5 years integrated BALLB
- Administrative Responsibilities- Placement and Internship Coordinator, orientation and training for internships and placements, career counselling
- Organized campus placements, State level workshop on Corporate and Investment Laws, State level workshop on Issues in Medical Litigation
Assistant Professor of Law at School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru
(July 2014- June 2015)
- Subjects Taught- Public International Law, Private International Law, Company Law, International Trade Law, Contracts-II, Law of International Organizations, International Criminal Law, International Humanitarian Law
- Course Type- Compulsory (LLB), International Law (LLB Hons. Specialization)
- Administrative responsibilities- Faculty Advisor of Law Journal Committee
- Organized and co-ordinated a national legal essay writing competition on “Social Justice and Public Empowerment” in collaboration with Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Chennai
Legal Research Editor at LexisNexis Butterworths Publications, Gurgaon (March 2013- May 2014)
- Content Review and Content Development of Law Books
- Extensive Research on Constitutional Law, International Law and Criminal Law
- Liaisoning with authors
- Working with the editorial team within a set pattern of work and strict timelines.
Assistant Professor of Law at School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar
(January 2011- January 2013)
- Subjects Taught- International Criminal Law, International Humanitarian Law, Contracts-II, Indian Penal Code, Comparative Criminal Procedure, Corporate Crimes
- Levels taught- Undergraduate and Postgraduate (taught) programmes.
- Course type- Compulsory (LLB), Criminal Law (LLB Hons. Specialization), LLM
- Administrative Responsibilities- Hostel Superintendent, Member of Library Committee, Faculty Co-ordinator and Supervisor for various Seminars/Conferences/Workshops
- Prepared Syllabi and Study Materials for all subjects taught
- Judged the Memorial Rounds of the “4th NLU Odisha International Maritime Arbitration Moot Court Competition, 2017” organized by NLU Odisha in March 2017.
- Judged the “1st and 2nd APJ Abdul Kalam International Socio-Legal Film Making Competition, 2017” organized by Pro Bono India, a Gujarat-based NGO headed by a graduate of GNLU, Gujarat.