- Was at the level of Addl Secretary in Indian Engineering Service I.T.S. and retired in November 2012.
- 2010-2012 : On deputation to BSNL as State Head BSNL, Kerala State
- 2008-2009: Prior to this was State Head for BSNL, Jharkhand State
- 2000-2007 : On foreign service to Qatar government as senior expert and advisor in QTel and Doha Asian Games 2006
- 1977-1999: Worked for 23 years in different capacities (Director – Telecom, GM and CGM) in DoT, Govt of India, in various states in India and Bombay.
- 1975-1976: Tata Company as Management Trainee and subsequently in management cadre.
- Commercial Transactions and Contracts
- Franchisee Contracts and Disputes
- Government Contracts & Tender Issues
- Telecom & IT
- Statutory Arbitrations
- Foreign Trade/Cross border Transactions
- International Contracts and Development Loans
- Infrastructure Development, EPC
- PPP(Private Public Participation)
- As Indian Engineering Service ITS officer having over 35 years of progressively responsible multi-disciplinary managerial experience in Government Department and organizations of which more than 22 years in responsible senior positions and 7 years in Top position.
- Experience covers Technical, Financial, Legal, Procurement, Projects execution, Contract Management. Handled hundreds of legal/court cases. Having good exposure to legal issues.
- As Head of the State for Telecom, well experienced in directing the delivery of a range of administrative services involving finance services, MOUs with external partners and clients, Contracts management, Commercial transactions, administrative, Procurement, meeting and logistic services, as well as a variety of client related services for the customers.
- Collaborated with Japanese and French companies and other MNCs for execution of projects in Bombay with World Bank and OECF Funds and in State of Qatar.
- Experience of working in international environment for Qatar Government (Q- TEL) for
- years as Senior Telecom Expert with varied advisory services. Played key role in Doha Asian Games 2006, which was conducted in a magnificent way.
- Most commendable drafting and oral communication skills
- Adoptive to multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Excellent experience in negotiating with international organizations
- Expertise in managing complex and demanding competitive environment where technological changes are rapid
- Awarded GOLD MEDAL for the Best Electronics Engineer in the University.
- Secured FIRST RANK in Final B.E., and was a rank holder throughout.
- Earned the admiration for transforming one of the telecommunication wise most backward districts in Kerala into most modern one.
- Earned the admiration as transformed poor mobile communication network and services of Jharkhand state into most reliable modern one.
- Has the distinction of successfully turn around the telecom circle in just one year and earned the admiration as the only profitable circle in the country.
- My services and contributions for Qatar and Doha Asian Games was highly applauded
- Handled more than 100 domestic arbitration cases
- Participated in 5 major International Arbitrations involving millions of Dollars.
- Arbitration cases handled involving MNCs from European, US, Asian and Gulf Countries.
- Mediated several commercial and franchisee disputes.
Visiting/Guest Faculty on PPP, Contract Management and Arbitration – Prestigious management institutes in India and abroad
Speaker/Guest Lecturer on PPP, Contract management and arbitration in various forums.