Presently undersigned is working with M/s Fedders Lloyd Corporation Limited, New Delhi -Advisor-Projects-Contracts Management specially financial and legal aspects for their International /Domestic Power division, Railway/Metro, Steel structure and other infrastructure Has extensive exposure (over 40 years) of Contracts Management-Multi lateral& bilateral financial Institution (World bank-ADB) including ADR (Arbitration, Concilliation) ,for Infra structure Projects like Power, Railway, Irrigation, Health,which are summarized below-
- Presently Association with World specialist in ADR (Mediation) ,LEADER -Sydney, Australia Had attended Work shop in New Delhi for Mediation-Organised by Indian Council of Arbitration & subsequently selected as Faculty for next Work shop”
- Adjudicating as Sole Arbitrator (Appointed by Institution of Engineers, Kolkata) to resolve disputes for construction of Hospitals of Health directorate (World Bank contracts)-U.P.,Rs over Crores
- Recently appointed as Sole Arbitrator in July 2016 by Haryana Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (HVBVN) to adjudicate dispute relating to Power Transmission line and its associated substations-Rs Crores
- Headed Arbitration department at Corporate (4 Regions level as Dy.GM (Arbitration) – POWER GRID-Power Sector- World Bank & Domestic funding.
- Was representing officer in NTPC (Largest World Bank beneficiary) for three Arbitration Proceedings against three separate contracts of Power Transmission, each over Rs 3 crores.-ADB funding
- Handled Arbitration Proceedings-Penstock, Irrigation Projects –Triveni Structures Ltd, Allahabad vs UP govt, Rs over crore.
- Have adequate knowledge for various types of Supply & Turnkey-construction and other contracts-World Bank(ADB, IDA)–Central & State Utilities-POWER GRID, SEB, CPWD,MES,Railways,Public&Private Sector etc).
DETAILS OF WORKS: Broad Details of Works Associated
Fedders Lloyd Corp. Ltd, New Delhi (Advisor-Projects) 2012-Cont.
Contract Management – Turnkey Projects/Construction Power, Railways, Air condition both Domestic & International. Specially issues related to Financial and legal.
Jyoti Structures Ltd, Gurgaon (Advisor-Projects) 2007-2012
Post award Contract Management –Turn key Projects Transmission/Distribution/Sub-stations.
RITES Ltd, Gurgaon (Advisor-Projects) 2004-2007
Contract Management (Qualitative and Quantative audit) of Rural Electrification & Survey of Transmission lines.
POWER GRID Corp. Ltd, Gurgaon, New Delhi
(AdlGM,DyGM-Arbitration, Add.GM) 1991-2004
Business Development, Pre / Post Award of Construction Projects (Evaluation of bid, finalization and execution of contract ),Material Procurement. Monitoring of Arbitration cases at corporate level for all the six regions in India.
NTPC Ltd, New Delhi (Manager) 1984-1991
Contract Management (Overseas and Domestic) / Bid evaluation,Finalization and Execution of Turn key Power Projects including financial closing ,Arbitration as well as transport and Custom Clearance of Power Plant and transmission lines /Substation.
MECON Ltd, Ranchi. (Dy. Manager) 1978-1984
Management for consultancy and construction Projects of Steel plants including their renovation-Import and Domestic.
Triveni Structures Ltd, Allahabad
(Sales Officer) 1968-1978
Bidding, finalization and execution of Contract including Arbitration (Penstock) for Infrastructure like Irrigation, Port, TV-Tower, Building Structures etc.
FEDDERS LLOYD CORP. LTD, New Delhi
4Yrs- Cont.- Addressing financial and legal issues like Default Notice,LD, Termination & Arbitration- Overseas (World Bank-IDA) & Domestic (Central & State Utility) for Power, Railway, Buildings etc.EPC Projects. Handling contract(Commercial & Legal issues-Default notice,LD,Termination) -Power Holding Co ,Nigeria, Distribution System (over Rs.25cr) ,Rehabilitation& Renovation of Transmission lines(over Rs.100 Cr) besides domestic -POWER GRID, Railways, UPPCL etc-Value over Rs 1000Cr).
JYOTI STRUCTURES LTD, Gurgaon
4.5 Yrs – (Leading EPC company for- Power Transmission/ Distribution.-Domestic & Abroad). Was actively associated in resolving Financial and Legal Issues as well as Arbitration for Power Grid, Chhattisgarh(SEB), AP (AP Transco.), J&K ( Power Deptt.) Contract value over Rs. 500 Crores
RITES (Navratna) Ministry of Railway, (New Delhi)
03 Yrs (Internationally recognized as leading Consultant, Project Manager, and Designer, in the field of Transportation, Power and Other infrastructures.)
Responsibilities- Bagging order and execution of consultancy contract from UPPCL for Qualitative and Quantative Audit of Rural Electrification under RGGVY through for Distribution companies for over 5000 Villages.-Designing format, Implementation, Monitoring-Audit for village electrification
Ministry of Power, New Delhi
12 Yrs (Central Transmission Utility)
An ISO 9001, Public Sector, Largest Transmission Utility ofWorld. Pre & Post Award of Turnkey Contracts for Transmission Line & Substation for evacuating Power Station and interconnecting Central & State Utility. Was responsible for awarding & execution of HVDC , inter regional Power line- Talchar ( East) and Kollar ( South).Rs. 1200 Crores.
Was heading Contracts,Materials,Law& Arbitration Division at Regional level
N.T.P.C. (Maharatna) Ministry of Power, New Delhi
07 Yrs (Largest Generating Company of the World)-Associated with Contract, Material & Risk Management, besides Arbitration and Dispute Resolution of Turnkey projects. Was representing officer in 3 Arbitration proceedings for three separate contracts(each over Rs 3 cr. World bank). Job involved preparation of pleading (Counter to statement of claim and making counter claim including defence till Award).
MECON Ministry of Steel, Ranchi
05 Yrs (Largest Engineering Consultant of India)-Finalisation & Execution of Domestic and Overseas Contract related Steel Plants-turnkey Projects
TRIVENI STRUCTURALS LTD. (Ministry of Heavy Industries), Allahabad
10 Yrs –Group Head, Estimation, Bidding, Finalization & Execution of Contract for Hydro mechanical , Building Structural including Television Tower for Power, Irrigation, Communication & Port Projects Domestic & Cambodia