Highly accomplished, meticulously organized and detailed Attorney with a proven track record of success conducting legal research, analysis, trial preparation, and document drafting. Experience providing counsel to government and private corporations has contributed to exceptional, broad based legal knowledge. Proven ability to logically and effectively analyze statutes, ordinances, case law, and factual data.. Outstanding ability to be concise, complete, logical, objective and persuasive in both written and oral communications.. Resourceful individual with an ability to anticipate and evaluate all issues to adequately protect clients, and complete projects producing professional results while adhering to rigid deadlines. Constantly focused on resolving legal issues and always looking for ways to improve and evolve processes. Presently looking for a lawyer’s position that provides a high level of job satisfaction and is also diverse and challenging.
- Had an extensive training of law under a well-known lawyer who was a Retired District Judge
- Involved in practicing lawsince last 19 years and have successfully conducted litigation in a variety of cases.
- Achieved favorable resolution of complex, often difficult to win cases.
- Attained numerous credits in all phases of civil and criminal litigation in District and High courts.
- Practiced before Family and consumer courts also the tribunals.
- Experience in drafting legal briefs and
- AssistantGovernment pleader withBombay high court Nagpur Bench
- Member of permanent LOKADALAT
- Sub Editor-Legal withAll India Reporter(Head Noting Division)
- Qualified Trained Mediator- A certificate training course conducted by Bombay High Court for selected performing Lawyers, trained by international trainers form United States of America.
- Possessing the ability to convincingly present a case in court.
- Good knowledge of civil, criminal, public, bankruptcy and administrative law.
- Understanding of contracts, government regulations, intellectual property rights, patents etc.
- Knowledge of family and corporate law.
- Experience of supporting vulnerable clients.
- Knowledge of effective file management procedures.
- Ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- An aptitude for figures.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Can analyses large amounts of information.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Client care skills.
- Sound judgment.
- Organized and efficient.
- Good project management and team building skills.
- Possessing sound commercial acumen.
Location: Aurangabad and Nagpur