Mr Mahendra Sanghi is Vice Chair of ICC World Chambers Federation, Paris and also a member of
- Associated Chamber of Commerce & Industry of India, New Delhi
- Indian Merchants Chamber, Mumbai
- Franchising Association of India, Mumbai (Founder Member)
He served as President of several leading Business Associations and industry bodies of India, viz.,
- Associated Chamber of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
- Indian Merchants’ Chamber
- International Chamber of Commerce (India Chapter)
- Travel Agents Association of India
- Rotary Club of Bombay
He had worked on the Advisory Board of Foreign Banks.
He also served as Chairman of Bombay City Red Cross Society and served as a Executive Board Member of International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) headquartered in Paris for the period 2006 – 2009.
Mr. Sanghi is Chairman of M K Sanghi Group of Companies, having its Corporate Office in Mumbai, India. His business interests include
- Manufacture and Export of Industrial Gas Plants
- Manufacture of Industrial Gases
- Automobile Distribution
- Real Estate etc.
Mr Sanghi is Honorary Consul of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Mumbai.