Mahatma Prasad Bhartari
- Technical Advisor, Govt, of Uttarakhand Ministry of Energy. (2004 to 2008)
- Chief Engineer Entrusted Construction of prestigious Maneri- Bhali Hydro Electric Project Stage – II, 304 MW and maintenance & planningof Hydro Power Stations, (2000 to 2004)
- Superintending Engineer Planning & Design of Kishau Dam Project, (1998- 2000)
- Executive Engineer Engaged in Construction of Khara Power House and Parallel Ganga Canal Scheme (World Bank Project), (1989-98)
- Assistant Engineer Entitled Construction & Design of Irrigation works Irrigation Deptt. U.P.(1969-98)
- Junior Engineer, PWD Rajasthan, 1966-69
- Presently I am busy in Arbitration cases details are being enclosed in a separate sheet.
Engagements related to Arbitration : –
- Life Membership of The Indian Council of Arbitration: – MICA No. IL/ICA/5768
- The Institution Of Engineers India: – Fellow F-116521-2
- I am on the panel of Arbitrators: – The Institution of Engineers India.
- I am on the panel of Arbitrators: – ICA conferred with permanent status of ‘FICA’
- I am on the panel of Dispute Board (DB) Member No DB/080000/0241