Career Synopsis :
Practicing as an Advocate for the past 17 years (since 1999) under eminent and accomplished advocates whose timely guidance and advice has honed my skills to become a better Legal Counsel.
Professional Exposure :-
- Obtained beneficial guidance from Shri Joginder Maheshwari, Advocate, Gurgaon who is an eminent and accomplished advocate and only associated with high profile clients having cases which require a high degree of legal knowledge and awareness of best process to achieve victory.
- Attained quality guidance from Mr. S.K.Rungta, Designated Senior Advocate till Dec.2007. Assisted the Senior Counsel in many celebrated Legal cases and extensively researched relevant facts and studied all critical and crucial legal aspects before preparing unchallengeable argument of each case.
- Assisted Shri D.Ray Choudhari, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India in various High Profie matters before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, Hon’ble High Court of Delhi, Cuttack, Chandigarh and before Trial Courts.
- Practicing independently in various Courts i.e. Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, National Commission, State Commission, DRT, DART etc. and various Tribunals and Commissions, High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh, High Court of Patna at Patna, High Court of Allahabad, Lucknow Bench and High Court of M.P., Indore Bench. High Court of Odisha, Cuttack.
- All Legal matters of Company, Copy Right Act, Information Technology Act, Trade Mark Act, Excise and Customs. Banking Regulations, Cheques Bouncing etc.
- All Legal matters of Economic Offences, Prevention of Corruption Act, Share Frauds and Stock Exchange and other Criminal Matters in all formats.
- All Legal matters related to Civil Suits, Suits for Specific Performance, Banking and Finance and Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Writ Petitions (Civil and Criminal), Appeals (Civil and Criminal) Rent Matters, property disputes, Matrimonial Matters, Motor Vehicle Act and Labour & Industrial Dispute matters.
- Well-versed in accurate and precise drafting Agreements, Contracts, Memorandum of Understandings, Settlement Deeds, Deeds of Guarantee and Indemnity, Agreements to Sell, Sale Deeds, Conveyance Deeds, Lease Deeds, Mortgage Deeds and other related documents, giving valuable legal opinion to Clients on various legal matters, etc.
- Conducting Arbitral proceeding as an Arbitrator.
- Trial / Bail / quashing in criminal cases, Filing of Civil Suits, Arbitration application U/s. 34, MACT & NI Act etc.
- Acquired Legal knowledge and skills, developed my expertise which have been instrumental in enacting Critical and Crucial Laws.
- Exceptional argument skills on Legal aspects and facts of each case.
- Unique Legal Research Skills with an eye for detail, focusing on each minor / major issues.
- Expert in resolving the complicated and complex cases involving critical unprecedented complex legal matters
- Drafting and Preparation of deposition and case theory development, presentation of facts and persuasive argument skills.
- Focused Legal Expertise, including experience in working with diverse organizations and courts ; Plaints, Written Statements, Affidavits, Writ Petitions, Caveats, Appeals, etc. for managing legal activities/ proceedings, complaints etc. Also acquainted with property related documentations viz. Sale Deed, Lease Deed, Agreement to sale. Collaboration Agreement, Will, GPA and SPA etc.
- Ensuring maximum Client Satisfaction by addressing Client’s Legal matters. Managing Client Relationships. Retaining clients on a long term basis.
Establish a Law Firm : Shreenayay Legal Associates
After able and focussed guidance by eminent advocates and hands on experience of independently handling the Legal matters of their clients acquired knowledge and skills to manage the legal matters independently. Established a Law Firm of my own with a Team of able 4 quality advocates with their knowledge and forte in selected Legal areas to provide a customized legal opinion to our clients and increase their Satisfaction level by providing quality legal solutions within the legal framework.
The eminent and accomplished advocates of Honourable Supreme Court and High Court, with whom my association is more than 17 years are an integral part of the Think Tank our Law Firm.
- Penal Advocate of Punjab and Sind Bank.
- High Court Panel Counsel (Civil) for Government of Delhi
- Advocate on panel for State Trading Corporation of India, A Government of India Enterprises.
- Mediator with Delhi Disputes Resolution Society, a registered society by the Government of NCT of Delhi. As a Mediator, settled more than 300 legal cases includes matrimonial cases of varied issues and complications in past 2 ½ years in DDRS Mediation Centre.
Contributed in with many reported critical and crucial judgments pronounced by Hon’ble Apex Court as well as Hon’ble High Court of Delhi. Few vital ones stated below:-
- Delhi Development Authority, N.D. and Anr. Vs. Joint Action Committee, Allottee of SFS Flats and Ors. Cited as AIR 2008 SC 1343
- Dharambir Khattar Vs. CBI, cited as 2008 (103) DRJ 404, MANU/DE/0758/2008
- Dharambir Khattar Vs. CBI, cited as 148(2008)DLT289, 2008(102)DRJ300
- M/S Glaxo Smithkline Consumer Healthcare Limited Vs. Presiding Officer Labour Court, IX & Another, cited as (2010) IV LLJ 739 Del, MANU/DE/1034/2010
- Dev Raj Vs. CBI, Crl. Rev. P.No.304/2011,cited as MANU/DE/9800/2007
- Subhash vs The State (Govt. Of NCT Of Delhi), cited as MANU/DE/1877/2011
- Sachin Gupta and Ors. Vs. Delhi Subordinate Services through its Chairman and Ors., cited as MANU/DE/1196/2008.
- Rinku Vs. State, cited as MANU/DE/2552/2011
- Abdur Razzaq Jowon @ Aslam Vs. State, cited as 2010(119)DRJ660, MANU/DE/2580/2010
- State Trading Corporation of India Limited Vs. Global Steel Holding Limited, EX.P. 337 of 2014
Hon’ble High Court of Delhi on my PIL, in the year 2013, directed the Delhi Jal Board, DDA and Government of NCT of Delhi to build and operate a 18 MGD Water Reservoir to supply daily water to the resident of Phase-III, Rohini. Since 2013, more than 20 Lacs of residents of Rohini Sector 20 to 25 and nearby villages are benefited in getting drinking water daily for more than 2 hours. This ended residents suffering as they were not given drinking water from last more than 10-12 years but the colonies were established and possession given to allottees by DDA without making any arrangement for adequate water to meet the residents daily needs.