Practicing litigation for 15 years in Civil, Appellate and Writ Jurisdiction in city civil courts and High Court of Andhra Pradesh.Worked as Asst.Legal Advisor, APTRANSCO for 2 years-on Power Purchase Agreements, service matters and Tender Analysis.Worked as a part-time Consultant in the Centre for Good Governance (CGG)- on RTI, UID project, service contracts. Worked as Legal Consultant for Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India Panel Advocate, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank of Travancore. Worked on Contract analysis and management, merger and acquisition matters, anti-trust litigation for Quislex, New York based legal firm. Empanelled with ICADR as Certified Arbitrator.
Presently working on State Litigation Policy, Right to Information Act, Legal Aspects of Paddy Procurement and Public Distribution System, Land Laws in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Publications and Research-
AIR All India Law journal-
- In Defence of the Accused: Paradigm Shift in the interpretation of the principles and procedures of Criminal Jurisprudence
- Section 23 of the Hindu Succession Act 1956: Protection of Women’s property rights
ALT-Andhra Law Times
- Uniform Civil Code: A bonafide exercise in social consolidation and national integration, providing legal remedies for problems common to all communities
- Critical Analysis of Supreme Court Judgment on Medical Negligence
- Obscenity: Doctrine of prohibitory Injunction