A seasoned lawyer having knowledge and experience in dual jurisdictions of business and legal affairs.
She is founder and managing partner of M.T. THACKER AND ASSOCIATES, first full service law firm in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
She is a Legal professional with Qualified degree in family/relationship Counselling offering diverse working experience of 24 years. She offers more than 18 years of practical experience in legal practice. She has worked as in-house corporate lawyer in domestic as well as international jurisdictions. Her work experience includes hard core litigation in several practice areas such as Consumer Redressal Forum, Banking & finance, Property matters, Co.operative Society matters, Real estate, Rera as well as family matters etc.
She is empanelled as Legal Advisor for Karnataka Co.Operative Bank, Sanjeevan Foundation Trust, Lohana Samaj, Gujrat Samaj, Marathi Sahitya Mandir, Navi Mumbai and many other social organisations in and around Navi Mumbai.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations:
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, High Court, Mumbai-India
- IIAM Accredited Grade–B Mediator and Empanelled Mediator on National Panel, IIAM –India
- IIAM Empanelled Arbitrator on National Panel, IIAM – India
- Treasurer, Council of Mediation and Arbitration, Maharashtra
- Trustee in various other social organisations
- Gest Lecturer at M.G. Law College and Y.PATIL Law College – Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
Participations & Delegations:
- Delegation in Global Pound Series 2017 held at Chandigarh, India on “Shaping The Future of Dispute Resolution and Improving Access to Justice”
- Co-Hosted and Organised first ever free dispute resolution camp and mediation awareness seminar on 10th June 2017 in Panvel, Navi Mumbai under the banner of Legal Integrity LLP and IIAM
Key Practice Areas:
Matrimonial Counselling, Litigation, Co.operative Society matters, Corporate & Commercial, Banking & Financial, Telecom, Education, Family, Arbitration & Mediation and much more.
Interests and activities:
Travelling – Trekking is her passion and likes to travel across the boundaries to enrich the knowledge of culture, nature and diversity.