Advocate : Madras High Court and its subordinate courts and various other Tribunals.
Anand has pursued his bachelor degree at the prestigious School of Excellence in Law and has completed his masters in Maritime Law at Indian Maritime University. He is now currently an Associate Partner at Callidus Legal in its Chennai office. He has been practicing law since the year 2011 in various streams and has a wide experience of 7 years in Law Practice, prior to his individual practice he did his internship with Mr.S.Manoharan for the period 2009-10 and with Mr.S.V.Vijay Prashanth from 2010 to 2011. He started his law practice as a junior with Mr.J.Srinivasa Mohan from 2013 to 2014 after which he started his Individual practice. He started dealing with Maritime Disputes and other Corporate Disputes from 2014 and after Acquiring knowledge in mediation and arbitration he has been appearing for various Arbitration cases in Madras High Court, ranging from appointment to setting aside of the award.
Currently he’s dealing with
- Cases related to Arbitration and Mediation.
- Cases relating to Maritime Disputes
- Cases related arrest and detention of sea going vessels.
- Cases with respect to cargo claims and damages.
- Cases with respect to corporate matters, with special reference to Insolvency and bankruptcy code.
- Cases with respect to consumer disputes.
- Cases with respect to cheque bounce and other negotiable Instruments.
- Cases with respect to civil disputes.
- Cases relating to Banking and Financial Institutions.
- Cases relating to Trade Mark and Intellectual Property.
- Cases relating to Labour Commission.
- Cases relating to environment.
Anand has been a guest faculty and has lectured various Maritime Colleges and has an experience of 7 years in the field of law.