1994-2019 Manager of the Wine and Olive’s oil Estate “Le Pavillon” in France.
General management and duties, in contact with the government services.Management of employees, mechanical work, chemical spray.
July 2014-2019 International Messenger
Moving around the world for Incompliance Group, Paris CDG.
2008-2019 Voluntary Fireman, Fire Brigade of Vidauban, France.
Febuary 2009-October 2010 Quality Control Clerk for the National Bank of Canada, Montréal.
While leaving in Canada Radio Chronicler for Radio Centre Ville, Montréal, Canada.
February – August 2007 Legal Assistant for Norman Waterhouse Lawyers, Sydney, Australia.
June 2006 – January 2007 Shop Assistant at Bottega Rottolo Fine Grocery, Adélaïde, Australia.
During my australian stay 2006-2007 Inventory Assistant, Australia.
November 2005-May 2006 Costumers Agent at Axa Financial Department.
- Languages: French (native language); English (good working knowledge)(TOEIC 2016 : score 755); Spanish (basics).
- Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Safari, Internal Law Firm software (management of legal documents).
- Driving licence: Car and Truck ( including a 5 days training of hard condition truck driving course, all terrain drive).
- Private Pilot Licence ( single engine, visual flight rules).
- European First Aid Certificate issued by the French Red Cross, First Aid in team issued by the French Paramedic Firefighting Department.
- Light aviation: Flying on Robin DR400 et MCR4s (4 seats); Aeronautical English; Flight in France, Spain and Italy. This multidisciplinary activity requires a mix of intellectual and manual knowledge since it combines piloting, navigation, maps reading, meteorology, radio speaking , quick decision and psychology.
- Mountain bike.
- Danse and Australian Football during my stay in Montréal, QC, Canada.