Qualified legal professional with more than 7 years’ experience and focused on providing outstanding legal solutions and case management in international & national organizations.
- Successfully completed Certified ERP Professional (Tally Professional) from Tally Academy, New Delhi in 2010.
- Certification: Successfully completed NSE’s Certification in Capital Market (NCFM) from National Stock Exchange, Mumbai in 2010.
INDEPENDENT LITIGATION EXPERIENCE & EXPOSURE:
- Public Interest Litigation
Successfully obtained the report / response from govt. of Delhi in PIL filed against Govt. of Delhi NCT for creation of corpus of fund under the provisions of Bonded Labour Act, 1976.
- Defence/Respondent Side:
Intellectual Property Rights Law cases IPR Board, Delhi High Court;
Suit for recovery and possession,
Handling IPR infringement cases and representing corporate before High
Court of Delhi.
- Prosecution/ Complainant Side:
POSCO Cases, Child and Bonded Labour Cases, Domestic Violence, Labour Law issues and also representing various NGOs for legal cases. Also, handled consumer dispute matters for medical services, deficiency in services by the medical service providers, clinics & Hospitals etc.
- Commissions – Court / Local Commissioner
Conducted inspections and commissions in Delhi being Court/ Local Commissioner on behalf of business tycoons of footwear, apparel, fashion industry – Wrangler, Levis, Nike & Ritu Wears.
- Proceedings U/s 156 (3) Cr. P. C.
Secured favourable order from court for police to lodge the FIR under section 420/ 34 IPC against directors of bollywood industry- M/s Sirohi Films.
Handling tax scrutiny cases u/s 68 IT Act, 1961 against corporate. Successfully secured stay order of recovery.
- Labour Laws/ Industrial Dispute:
Handling various matters related to industrial disputes for many manufacturing units of corporate(s), before Labour Courts, Delhi.
- Financial Fraud matters:
Representing 50 litigants against corporate and Financial Institutions in a financial fraud matter.
- Due Diligence of land, Opinions and Advice on different cases:
Conducted due diligence of property documents, registration and status of the property, property record inspections with authorities, search reports on behalf of the purchaser (in international trust), provided various opinions to the housing society committee /management for the operations of the society and cases before the society registrar.
- DELHI NAGRIK SEHKARI BANK LTD. Since February 2018 – Present On penal as Advocate to represent various cases related to recovery of debt before DRT, district courts of Delhi etc. as well as to prepare the legal search report of properties or any other work related to legal assigned by the bank.
- ORIENTAL INSURANCE CO. LTD. Since Oct 2017 – Present
On penal of the govt. owned company as “Penal Advocate” to represent various cases related to civil recovery cases, marine insurance cases, fire insurance, motor vehicle cases, consumer disputes, property due diligence, Estate cases under PP Act, insurance investigation reports (for opinions) before Delhi High Court and district courts of Delhi.
- COURT/LOCAL COMMISSIONER: Since April 2017 – Present Appointed “Court / Local Commissioner” under the provisions of Civil Procedure Code, for South-East District, Saket Courts, New Delhi.
- Conduct commissions to proceed in the matters,
- Recording of evidences,
- Proceed according to court in the matters of recovery of money, debt, loans,
Financial frauds etc.;
- Inspection of the premises in compliance of orders passed by court under the provisions of Intellectual Property Rights, Debt Recovery Tribunals Act, SERFASI Act etc.
Chief Legal Advisor & Advocate (Retainer-ship basis) Park Group of Hospitals, India.
- Lead attorney/ chief legal advisor for entire group of Hospitals situated in Delhi, Haryana, UP etc.;
- Leading the entire legal, compliance department and team of lawyers;
- Handling hospital deals, joint ventures, acquisition, drafting of various JV agreements, legal terms etc.
- Representing the entire group for various copyrights, trademark and patent registration, case hearings etc. before authorities.
- Representing and defending the entire group before different courts, councils (MCI) of Delhi, Haryana for various cases.
Advocate & Case Management Specialist – Regional (Retainer-ship basis)
Justice Ventures International Project, New Delhi, India. Since September 2013- Present
- Liaise with government officials and public administration for conducting rescues for human trafficking, bonded &child labour cases in Delhi, U.P., Haryana.
- Lead attorney in appeals and applications filed before various courts & NHRC. Team manager of advocates working in three regions covering litigation across India, in states like Delhi, Bihar, UP, Haryana and Rajasthan. Involved in monitoring trials and developing trial strategies using case management databases.
- Trainer of Law Enforcement officials, District Magistrates, police personnel and Child Welfare Committees (Child Friendly Magistrates) along with in Delhi and Bihar.
Advocate& Legal Consultant
Perfect Legal Solutions (Law Firm)-New Delhi, India February 2012– August 2013
- Lead all litigations and legal documentation of all asset and property matters, civil suits for recovery, specific performance, execution of judgments, attachment of property, eviction, injunction, rent control act, stamp act, Contract vetting, negotiable instruments act, motor accident claims, criminal litigations like forgery, murder, rape etc., local land laws, civil writ petitions, lateral petitions before Supreme court of India, High court and District courts of Delhi, UP, Haryana.
- Inspection of municipal records, government records of property, the Deeds and Documents title search and drafting of legal notices, affidavits, bonds, proof reading and vetting of legal documents including Lease Agreements, Leave and License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Registration, taxation appeals, scrutiny of income tax assessment & various corporate compliance.
- Preparation of Title Search Report related to property.
Assistant Manager- Compliance & Finance
Mascot Buildtech Private Limited – Construction, Real Estate & EPC: June 2006 to August 2009
- Maintenance of books of accounts like balance sheets, profit & Loss a/cs, Ledger and cost Management, bank reconciliation with other books of accounts, liquidity management, projected cost reports, financial reviews, etc.
- Management of the portfolio of the company equity market worth of Rs. 60 Lacs (including large cap, mid cap and small cap equity shares with currency – Dollar & Euro investments and Commodity trading in strong debt funds worth of Rs. 50 Lacs with the regular interactions and discussion with the Directors;
- Management of the funds and implementing the various finance strategies like Hedging, compact trading, future & forward contracts trading etc.