I am proprietor of LEXIM Associates and have been leading the operation and management of the said Law firm since its inception in the year 2005.
I strive to maintain the highest standards of professional responsibility in all my engagements. I strongly believe in providing value based legal services and have committed myself to representation of organizations and individuals in various areas of law since inception of my practice of law.
Strengthening existence for Service, Leadership and Accomplishment.
My mission is to endow my clients with the premium legal service through zealous, ethical and aggressive demonstration, special attention and proficient meticulousness. My clients are my imperative asset. My triumph lies in my client’s success. I endeavor to form enduring associations with my clients, and do so by adhering to the following ideologies:
- My clients are worthy of my individual and apt attention.
- My work must be scrupulous and effectual.
- I pursue my goals ardently, leaving no stone unturned. Whether in the courtroom or in my investigation and pleadings, I endeavor to find the paramount way to proceed with the client’s case.
- I appear as counselors as well as advocates. I commute in clear language with my clients. My responsibility being to advise as well as represent, my clients deserve to know what I do, why I do it, and how it benefits them.
- I stick to the uppermost values of professional beliefs, and shield client assurance from inappropriate revelation.
- I stay shoulder to shoulder of progress in the law and enlighten my clients of the changes affecting them.
- I employ technology and high-tech measures to curtail the costs and fees wherever possible.
- My clients’ welfare is supreme. Surrounded by the bounds of professional ethics, I follow their interests persistently and uncompromisingly.
- I strive to be one of the most sought after providers of legal services in the country.
- I attempt to surpass the hope of my clients in all facet of their representation.
I have a flexible infrastructure to suit my client needs and to ensure my clients are happy by delivery of my services at or above the expectations of my customers. Following is in brief the infrastructure of my office
REPORTED CASES HANDLED
Apart from various interesting litigations that I have handled in my career, I have handled following cases, which were referred to in various articles printed in newspapers and online websites:
1) I was entrusted by my client to handle first dispute before RERA to be decided on merits, which was decided in favour of my client, which was a landmark judgment and is cited and relied upon by most of the aggrieved flat purchasers.
2) I have handled consumer complaint against Bank, who was avoiding release of title documents of security premises inspite of receiving amounts under one time settlement offered by it to my client.
3) I was entrusted by a foreign National to file a criminal complaint against a person residing in India for charges of cheating, which was investigated by Economic Offence Wing.