Consultant in JSW Energy from 01.09.2015 onwards. Looking after the Hydro Portfolios of JSW Energy.
Director in Himachal Baspa Power Company Limited w.e.f. 01.03.2015 to 31.08.2015 at Karcham Wangtoo HEP & Baspa-II HEP at Sholtu
Managing Director in M/s Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited from 26.07.2011 to 28.02.2015.
- Execution of Prayagraj Thermal Power Project (3×660 MW) at Bara, District Allahabad (U.P) w.e.f. 01.02.2012 to 30.11.2012
- Operation, Maintenance of Karcham Wangtoo Hydro-Electric Plant (4×250 MW) and Baspa HE Plant (3×100 MW) at Sholtu, Distt. Kinnaur (H.P) w.e.f. 01.12.2012 to 28.02.2015.
Chairman & Managing Director in SJVNL Limited from 18.7.2005 to 25.2.2011 (Pay scale : 80000-125000)
SJVNL Limited a Schedule “A” – Miniratna Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a joint venture between GOI & GOHP. The present installed capacity of SJVNL is 1500 MW through Nathpa Jhakri Hydroelectric Power Station. The capacity addition under execution by the Corporation is of 2,962 MW (412 MW Rampur HEP – under construction, and 2,550 MW under different stages of investigations.)
Director (Civil) in Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. At Shimla & Jhakri.
23.10.03 to 17.07.2005
All the Design work; construction & Contract work of SJVNLL. Also commissioning of all the six units of 250 MW each with in six months which has set a new benchmark in the history of Hydro Electric Field.
General Manager in Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. at Nathpa Jhakri HE Project.(Head of Project)
24.07.03 to 23.10.03
Construction of Concrete Dam, Intake Structure and Desilting Chambers & HRT etc.+ commission of Unit No. 5 successfully at site.
Chief Engineer Civil at Nathpa Jhakri H.E Project, Distt Kinnaur (H.P.) (Re-designated as Additional General Manager on 3rd May 2002.
1.7.2001 to 23.7.03
Construction of Concrete Dam, Intake Structure and Desilting Chambers & HRT + 16 Kms. Section Overt lining Etc. Completion of all 5 No Sluice Liner in a single season : More than 1 km of concrete lining in a month for two concluding months etc
Dy.Chief Engineer in Konkan Railways Corporation (K.R.C.L.) At Ratnagiri in Maharashtra (On deputation from N.H.P.C.)
1.03.93 to 31.07.96
Construction of Tunnels Railway Tracks in cutting, filling, Bridges, Aquqducts ROBs, RUBs etc. Track linking and welding of rails by special Japanis railwelding machines
JE/AE/Engineer/ Dy.Manager/Manager/ Manager/Sr. Manager
July, 1976 to Aug, 2000
In various projects and in organizations like HPPWD,Haryana Irrigation, NHPC etc
- Execution of difficult works of over burden grouting/curtain grouting at Baira Dam in Baira Siul Project (HP) departmentally during 1979-1982 This type of grouting was done for the first time in Asia at that time.
- Execution of various works in Chamera HE Project (HP) infrastructure development like roads, buildings at PH complex, Tunnel works; and specially cavity tackling in HRT by multi drift method.During 1984-1990.
- Execution of most difficult works in Konkan Railways Corporation. At Ratnagiri (south) section of Project like Departmental execution of bridges and tunnel which were left by contractors Welding of rails by Japanese gas pressure welding machine; blast less track etc; cutting, filling & track linking etc.During 1993-1996
- Execution of 1.5 Km. Long HRT works including Desilting Chambers and cavity tackling in Desilting Chambers etc. in Rangit HE Project, South Sikkim including completion of work in very less time departmentally. The work was left/off loaded from M/s Gammon India Limited.During 1996-1999
- Execution of “Repair works of Monastery at Leh (Ladakh)” in one working season involving concrete work, rock anchor etc. This work was specially given to NHPC by Home Ministry.During 2000
- Execution of 60.5 mtrs. High concrete dam, 525 mtrs. long, 4 Nos. Desilting chambers and 16.2 Kms. long 10.15 mtrs. dia HRT at Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Electric Project.During 2001-2003
- Commissioning of all the Six Units of 250 MW each at Nathpa Jhakri HEP in a record period of six months i.e. Oct 03 to March, 04.
- Execution of Prayagraj Thermal Power Project (3×660 MW) at Bara, Distt. Allahabad (U.P)During 2012