A Civil Engineering Graduate. Chartered Engineer. PGD in ADR and Human Rights, International Humanitarian Law and Refugee Law. A lead Auditor for ISO Audit.
Meritoriously served SAIL in various capacities for 37 (thirty seven) years. Served 01(one) year JSPL as Senior Advisor (Marketing) (Stockyard Development). More than 42 years professional experience in Project Execution, Contract Management and Teaching in NCT, Delhi Govt.
Formulation/Preparation of tender documents, BOQ and detailed specifications, Construction of buildings, hospitals, government office buildings, shopping complex, Bus Shelters/ Rain sheds. Construction of Storm water drainage system for regulated outflow of water and flood control. Stability of Slope/Soil Conservation. Construction of pre- engineered/pre fabricated buildings.
Currently practicing Arbitration and Visiting/Guest Faculty for Project Management and Dispute Resolution in NCT, Delhi Govt.
Fellows of(i)International Council of Consultants as Fellow Member (since 30.11.2016;ICC/FEL/517),(ii)Engineering Council of India (ECI) & Construction Industry Development Council(CIDC), Senior Professional Engineer in Civil Engineering with Specialization in Project Management, Contract, Administration and Dispute Resolution (since 30.06.2016 ;Registration no-Sr.PE/00170/16) (iii) the Institution of Engineers (IE), (iv) Indian Institute of Technical Arbitrators (IITech.Arb) and (v) Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA), FICCI.
Members of(i) Indian Roads Congress,(ii) Indian Buildings Congress,(iii) Geo-Technical Society of India and(iv) Indian Water Works Association (v)Institute of Rail Transport.
Attended various National and International Seminars/Workshops.
Published around one dozen PAPERs/ARTICLEs on Technical, Arbitration and Environment, Green Building &Smart City topics/issues in various journals. Actively involved with the Rotary Movement working for the cause of humanity.
- Essayed a stellar role in the successful construction of Multistoried Buildings, Commercial &Office Complex, Roads, Storm water drainage, Water Supply, Sewer line, Boundary wall, Office Buildings, Electronic Weigh Bridge, Motorized Gates, Hard Stand with GSB, WMM, DBM, Ashphalt Concrete, Sand Filling &M-50,M-40 &M-25 Paver Blocks.
- Execution of expansion and modernization of SAIL Iron Ore mines located in Jharkhand, Orissa and Chhattisgarh; helped the organization in getting MODVAT benefits to the extent of 10-12% of the investment made by the relevant steel plants; the efforts led to the saving of INR 1200 Million for the organization
- Implementation of IT based GPS in mine management of SAIL Iron Ore Mines
- Optimum utilization of accumulated 42 million tonnes Iron Ore Fines at SAIL Gua Ore Mines for the introduction of Finex Technology developed by POSCO, Korea ( SOUTH KOREA)
- Implementation of seepage/leak proof system in residential flats for SAIL officials in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad
- Construction of flexible pavements (road & hardstand) of steel stockyards of CMO using GEO TEXTILE (GEO-GRID), Water Bound Macadam (WBM), Dense Bituminous Macadam (DBM) and Asphalt Concrete (AC), etc. both in green field site and operating yards of Central Marketing Organization of SAIL
- Introduction of ISO standards in SAIL Vigilance Department, CET&SAILCON; developed Vision and Mission Statement, Quality Policy; streamlined Preventive Vigilance concept
- Implementation of Ministry of Road and Transport specification in the construction of roads of SAIL Integrated Steel Plants and Townships
- Shouldered the responsibility of inviting Geological experts and mine developers from Brazil, Australia, South Africa and Russia in Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh areas for exploration of Greenfield Iron Ore mines in these areas
- Instrumentally ensured proper coordination with Admin. Department, thereby designed and implemented special module for air ticket booking at discounted prices for SAIL employees for the domestic and International travels thereby saving of around INR 25 Million for SAIL in a single financial year achieved
- Professional assistance in Cooperative Group Housing Society of 195 SAIL officials for a multi-storeyed residential complex at Dwarka, New Delhi, worth INR 200 million – right from concept to commissioning. The work involved execution, supervision, quality assurance, reconciliation and dispute resolution. The project has since been completed in time without cost overrun and Delhi Government has acknowledged and awarded the prize for the Best Society in Dwarka, New Delhi