G V S Jagannadha Rao is a fourth generation legal professional having 30 years of experience.
- Began career in the law office of his father in 1988 as a trial lawyer. Handled trial and appellate work. Has a flair for technical issues.
- In 1995 moved to Hyderabad and handledextensively media and entertainment laws and IPR.
- Being in media for more than two decades he has rich experience in print, electronic digitalmedia and in entertainment.
- Spearheaded the IPR related issues both in administration and in litigation.
- Worked extensively in Trademarks and copyright laws for a reputed South Indian media and entertainment conglomerate – Ramoji Group
Bachelor of Sciences (Honours) from Osmania University; Hyderabad.
Bachelor of laws from Andhra University; Visakhapatnam.
- 30 years in Media, Entertainment, IPR, Software industry
- Life Member of A P High Court Advocates’ Association
- Life Member of the Bar Association City Civil Courts Hyderabad
Proficiency in Computers