OTHER ACADEMIC COURSES
Ranade Institute, Pune 1989 Pune University Diploma in French Language
Institute of Costs And Works Association (ICWA), Pune 1988 Intermediate Course
Ranade Institute, Pune 1991 Pune University Certitficate course in Japanese Language
Advocate, Supreme Court of India and High Courts, New Delhi.
October 2007 –Present
- I have various reported judgments to my credit which include cases reported in the matters of Lt. Col. Prasad Purohit v/s Union of India; RatnarashiPandey v/s State of Madhya Pradesh; Anil Babar v/s State of Madhya Pradesh; Lt. Col. P.K. Choudhary v/s Union of India; Cricket Association of Bihar v/s Board of Control of Cricket in India; ArunDohl v/s State of Maharashtra; Yusuf Nulwala v/s State of Maharashtra, etc.
- Conducted various arbitration proceedings in the nature of international commercial arbitration, domestic arbitrations etc. and also was engaged in various mediation proceedings involving matrimonial matters conducted in the Supreme Court Mediation Center.
- I have been on the A-Panel of the Union of India in the Supreme Court of India and in the Delhi High Court. [2009-11]
- I have been on the A-Panel of the State of Maharashtra in the Supreme Court of India. 
- I have been on the Legal Panel of Indraprasth Gas Limited, New Delhi and in that capacity have appeared in the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court and the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board.
- I have filed two PIL’s in my own name namely, one seeking efficient mechanism for Armed Forces Personnel to exercise their franchise and another petition seeking Codification of Privileges/Immunities available to Members of Parliament.
Visiting Faculty, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
August 2017- Present
Advisor to the Chairperson, National Commission for the Scheduled Castes, New Delhi.
October 2006 – December 2007 (In Honorary Capacity)
Lectured at Law Department, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
April 2005 – June 2006
Practised Law in Bombay High Court and Pune District Court, Mumbai and Pune 1992 – 2004
- I have extensively dealt with cases relating to Property Law, Service Matters, Contractual Laws, etc with more emphasis on Family Laws in the Family Court, Pune. I have also conducted Pro-bono cases on behalf of NGO namely NariSamataManch. I have been the Legal Advisor and Councellor to destitute women who were inmates of MahilaSewaMandal, Pune wherein I have also done Adoption matters in the Family Courts and the District Court, Pune.
- I have conducted various workshops in rural areas on the subject of Legal illiteracy amongst women. I have also organised short courses in adult education whereby I have personally taught Housemaids and Women living in Slum areas basic reading and writing on behalf of Karve Institute, Pune.
F. Visiting Faculty, Symbiosis Law College, Pune
June 1999 – June 2004
- Passion for public speaking, reading fiction and other resourceful books.
- Interested in travelling and also enjoys nature walks.