Dr. Madhuri Irene is working as Associate Professor at ICFAI Law School,IFHE, Hyderabad. She is Family law expert and holding Family Counselling center for more the 1 decade and she being obsessed by flair for teaching profession, intend to seek for a challenging position in legal academics with empirical idealism. She mentors the students and clients to achieve their goals with a litigation strategy designed for each particular matter.
Dr. Madhuri is primarily a litigator converted into academician, where her emphasis is on Family Laws, Domestic violence, Matrimonial disputes, parent and child disputes, LLM specialization in Labour and Industrial Laws and works with employment issues, and civil rights issues. Including human trafficking, sexual assault, she has done PHD in International Commercial Arbitration and dealt with all ADR methods specially NRI marriage issues, International Arbitration, also she is as trainer for ADR and FDR PG Diploma programs offered by NALSAR UNIVERSITY. Hyderabad.
She has guided 22 L.L.M Dissertations. Published 30 Articles in referred International and National journals / books. Presented more than 45 papers in International/ National Seminars/ Conferences.Attended Several Orientation Programmes and Refresher course (law) as per UGC Guidelines. Attended several seminars, workshops and training Programmes at National and International Level
COORDINATOR/ PANEL SPEAKER/ EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER:
- Reviewer for Scientific Journal RMES of Crimson Publishers, LLC, New York – 10016, USA
- Review Committee Member for International Centre of Excellence in Education, Business and Management Journal, (ICEEBM) USA
- Associate Editorial Board member (Law) International Journal of Interdisciplinary Current Researches(IJICR)
- External Peer Reviewer for Christ University Law Journal, Bangalore.
- Honorary Editorial board / reviewer , Amity Law School Dubai, UAE
- Coordinator for One day Work Shop on ‘Case Research Techniques’ at Faculty of Law, IFHE, Hyderabad. On 15th June 2015.
- Coordinator for Two day student Work Shop on Case Research Methods, held at Faculty of Law, IFHE, Hyderabad. On 09th& 10 October 2015.
- Coordinator for ICFAI Conference of Nations a Model United Nations (ICON – 16) held at IBS Campus during 29th – 31st of Jan.2016.
- Chief Guest and Panel Speaker on Laws pertaining to Women’s rights in Apollo College of Nursing, Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation held on 8th March 2016.
- Invited as Panel Speaker on ‘Conciliation as one of the mode of dispute settlement in FDR” in one day National Seminar on “Trends of Alternate Dispute Resolution” organized by Sultan – Ul – Uloom College of Law, Hyderabad in Collaboration with ICADR Regional Office, Hyderabad on 21/04/2016.
- Coordinator for ICFAI Conference of Nations a Model United Nations
- Visiting Resource person for Orientation and Workshops conducted for State Government officials by APHRDI, Bapatla, AP
- Coordinator for 33 All -India Inter-University Moot Court Competition – 2017, held at Faculty of Law, IFHE, Hyderabad. On 30th March till 2nd April, 2017.
- Coordinator for Two day National Conference on Gender Exfoliation – Legal Dynamics held during November 18th and 19th 2017 at IFHE Campus.
- Coordinator for Shri NJ Yasaswy Memorial Asia Pacific Moot Court Competition Held during 29th March till 1st April 2018.