Dr. Gubbi S. Subba Rao – Founder: Dr Gubbi’s House of Justice
Dr. Gubbi carries an experience of 25+ years of professional baggage and has served many organizations- both Indian and MNCs. He has held senior positions as CLO, CEO and CoSec.
He has a Ph.D from UK and also Fellowship of NCER.
He is now practicing as an Attorney. His practice areas include both Indian Laws and International Laws. In the latter, he takes up legal matters of trade, commerce & industry AND family, property laws that come under Private International Laws covering cross borders.
He is a specialist in handling international arbitration and mediation.
He is a specialist in international commercial and criminal matters before applicable jurisdictional courts of law in various countries. He assists you in litigation matters in various countries, like, India & neighbouring countries, ASEAN Countries, Arab Countries, UAE, Africa, Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Germany.
Judicial Member-KERC’s Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum @ BESCOM, Urban
Chairman for Indian National Bar Association(INBA) for Karnataka Region
On Board of Specialist Counsel Panel- Hammurabi & Solomon
In-House Counsel-FKCCI- Legal Wing, ADRF, International Arbitration Center
Joint Secretary for Bangalore Employers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Property Litigation,
- Company Laws & All Corporate Laws,
- Industrial & Labour Laws,
- Indirect Taxation-inclusive of Central Excise & Customs, now GST
- Medical Negligence, Compensation & Related Matters
- Criminal Laws
- Other Civil Laws
- Debt Recovery-DRT & DRAT
- Family Laws
- International Commercial, Trade & Contract Disputes
- Cross Border Disputes
- Litigation Before Courts of Law Globally, Both Civil & Criminal
- International Mediation & Arbitration
- Enforcement of International Judgments/Decrees both in India & Abroad
- Debt Recovery Including Advising on Efficient Methods of Securing Payment by Debtors who are Overseas and Tracing of Assets
- Building & Property Claims for Property Developers & Investors Arising out of Property Purchases and Sales Overseas
- Personal Injury- Claims out of Accidents Overseas, Representation
- Family Law- Disputes: Divorce between NRI and Indian, between foreigner and Indian and Financial Disputes Involving Overseas Property
- Corporate Litigation
- Shipping and Yachting Disputes
- International Commercial and Shipping Arbitration
>We appear in both Judicial & Quasi-Judicial Bodies up to High Court of various States and Apex Court of the Country.
>We appear in Judicial & Quasi-Judicial bodies of Courts abroad upto their respective Apex Courts
>We are spread across Bangalore, Mysore, Mumbai & New Delhi.