Area of specialization:
Civil Engineering Construction & Maintenance includingall types of infrastructures projects.
A Civil Engineering Graduate (1977 Batch) from IIT Roorkee, with a glittering career of more than 38 years of service in Govt. of India joined central engineering service and since then has been serving the central government (CPWD) and state government (PWD) in various capacities. By sheer hard work, engineering, acumen, conceptual clarity, risk taking abilities, visionary potential and transparent leadership traits, he kept rising from strength to strength reaching the top of his career as Engineer-in-Chief of PWD Delhi.
He incorporated aesthetics planning and landscaping along with elements of congestion free ride for the motorists in his vision of vibrant Delhi Roads. These elements are amply reflected in the facilities like AIIMS Flyover, Mukarba Chowk grade Separator, Foot over bridge, Subways and elevated corridors. Due to initiatives like these he is named as “Flyover Man of Delhi” by popular media papers published in Delhi. He is known to be a hard task master, multitasker and an authority in development of roads, construction of flyovers, foot over bridges, sky walks, subways and elevated corridors, He has been instrumental in changing the face of a wide network of 1250km of Delhi &1705 km of state highways in Bihar roads making them hassle free and a motorist’s delight. Honored by several organizations and bagging many awards during his long dedicated public service of over three decades. He, now, desires to take up more challenging jobs in regulatory and adjudication domain where his specialization and long adminis rative skills and managerial abilities could be put to use for wider public good.
Awards / achievement if any:
- National Gaurav Award 2016 as Flyover Man of Delhi by leading media
- Named as “Flyover Man of Delhi”, by some leading newspapers and recipient of “Delhi Gaurav” Award as Flyover Man of Delhi in the year 2015.
- Eminent Engineer Award was given by Institution of Engineers in year 2014
- Bagged numerous Awards for the Construction of Flyovers, Signature Bridges & Buildings and Roads.
- Recognitions & Awards for Social Works.
- Training in Highway planning & management (Tokyo (Japan) 28th August 2003 – 29th Sept 2003).