Believe in Self:
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader”
An alumni of Elite Indian Military Academy(IMA), Dehradun,Advocate Colonel Dinesh Kumar Bishnoi, Sena Medal and BAR to Sena Medal (Both Gallantry) having Qualified in Combined Defence Services Exam (CDSE) and Service Selection Board (SSB) in 1980 through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC),joined Prestigious Indian Military Academy, Dehradun in January 1981 after studying law (LL.B) studies.Accomplished Professional Excellence for over 37 years in Indian Army. A Keen and Strategic Planner and Astute Leader having Exceptional Man Management Skills. Commanded and trained a large Strength of Defence and Civilian Personnel including Officers under Adverse Climatic and Hostile Circumstances including tackling their Motivation and Training in Most Difficult Terrain Conditions while also maintaining their Morale on Top in Combatant as well as legal fronts. Proficient in Implementing Out of Box and Innovative Ideas in Challenging Projects and Operations. As CEO, alsoHandled Real Estate (Land) of Army including all its aspects that is Survey, Identification, Acquisition,Encroachment, Transfer and Compensation.
- Advocate Colonel Dinesh Kumar Bishnoi, SM & BAR is now a Registered Legal Practitioner of Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
- Accomplished Excellence in Distress Cases at Company Law Board (CLB), Board of Industrial & Financial Reconstruction (BIFR), Appellate Authority of Industrial & Financial Reconstruction (AAFIR), Security & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) cases and all other Forums/ Tribunals / Civil Courts / various Districts / Sessions Court including various Hon’ble High Courts and Hon’ble Supreme Court through in Conjunction with and CGSCs.
- Vast experience as Judge Advocate, Prosecutor and Defending Officer and headed various Study Teams covering all the Legal Aspects of Civil as well as Criminal Cases and matters involving Judicial Dispensation.
- In the Latest and Renowned Landmark Legal Cases of India, assisted the Legal Team headed by Mr. Darius J. Khambata (Ex Advocate General of State of Maharashtra) and Assistant Solicitor General of India in Adarsh Building Scam Case in Bombay High Court with Exemplary Success.
- Appointed Official Arbitrator for Arbitration Proceedings U/S 89 of Code of Civil Procedure 1908 at High Court, Bombay issued vide Circular P-1615/2003 of Hon’ble Bombay High Court.
- As Dy. Asst. Director, Handled Evaluation and Monitoring of all the Investments in the Department of Army Group InsuranceFund and had an Exceptional Exposure to its Corpus of about Rs.25,000 Crores apart from dealing with Top 500 Corporate Entities, all the Major Financial Institutions, Insurance and Companiesin addition to all the major Consortiums of the country.
- Obtained Expertise in all Service Matters including Selection, Recruitment, Tenure, Promotion, Pension, Posting, Transfer and all other Service Matters.
- Also, been Director Recruiting of the Army at its Northern Zonal Recruiting Office and dealt with Army’s Recruiting Activities in two states that is J & K and Punjab.
- In addition to Commanding his own Army’s Infantry Unit of GARHWAL REGIMENT under the Ministry of Defence as well as ASSAM RIFLES Battalion under the Ministry of Home Affairs, he also Commanded a Provost (Military Police) Battalion in the biggest Military Station of the country that is in MamunCantonmentof Pathankot and handled all types of Civil and Criminal Cases as a Commanding Officer of Military Police apart from proceeding in the Civil Courts.
- Interfaced with VVIPs and Civil Authoritiesincluding Foreign Dignitaries for Inter Services Synergy in Civil and Military Operations and also in Legal matters and Court proceedings.
- Awarded Sena Medal and BAR to Sena Medal Awards (Both Gallantry) by the Hon’ble President of Indiatwice for Exceptional Courage and Gallant Acts in Kashmir.
- Handled Discipline and Vigilance Portfolios of Indian Army in the States of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goafor four years (2013-2017) including assisting Central Government Standing Counsels (CGSCs) in all types of Civil and Criminal Matters.
- Written a host of Articles Civil Courts, Army as well as on Historical and Current Topics in various Professional Magazines and Legal Journals.
- Contributed in numerous Rescue and Relief Operations during Natural Calamities and excelled in management Disaster.
- ConductedMotivational Lectures in various Universities, institutions and participated in Debates in National Forums.
LEGAL EXPERIENCE IN ALL THE THREE ROLES THAT IS IN PROSECUTION, DEFENCE AND AS JUDGE-ADVOCATE.
- Being legally qualified, possesses38years of Experience in assisting various Central GovernmentStanding Counsels (CGSCS) both at Prosecution as well as Defence in various Civil, Criminal & Corporate Cases at various High Courts, District Courts including Armed Forces Tribunals (AFT) and handling of all types of Civil, Criminal, Corporate Legal cases including Counselling, Conflict Management & Arbitration casesincluding in Civil Courts in the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Delhi, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra,Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Acted as Judge Advocate at various District and General Courts Martial (Equivalent to District Court/Session Court).
- Acted as Prosecutor/Prosecuting Officer at various District and General Courts Martial.
- Acted as Defending Officer at various Districts and General Courts Martials.
- Acted as Presiding Officer of various Summary Courts Martial.
- Handledvarious VIPs and High-ProfileCases.
- Handled PIL, RTI, RTE &NGOs Cases including International Trade matters.
- Handled Bail including Anticipatory Bail,Jail and PrisonersReforms Matters.
- Trained and Qualified in Forensic,Weaponry and Explosives Matters.
- Expertise in prevention of Suicides Cases.
- Handled Human Rights, Women, Child and Old Aged/Senior Citizens related Cases.
- Handled Recovery of Bad Debt and Default Payments Recovery Cases.
- Handled Restructuring, Rehabilitation and Turn Around Cases of Civil Corporate.
- HandledSocieties, Trusts & Foundations.
- Handled Drugs and Smuggling Cases.
- Handled Religious,Families, Matrimonial, Divorce and DowryCases.
- Handled Medico Legal and Medical Negligence Cases.
- Handled Anti-Corruption Cases.
- SustainedInter and Intra Government Relations including ensuring Civil Military Synergy at various levels.