- Law School Curriculum Requirements: 90 semester hours.
- Related Course Work: Business Associations, Constitutional Law, Domestic Relations, Federal Taxation, Oil and Gas Law, Real Estate Development, Secured Transactions, Trusts, and Wills and Estates.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average: 2.99
- Major: Three-Three Law/ History
- Minor: Political Science
- Cumulative Grade Point Average :3.93 – Summa Cum Laude Graduate Honors
Intern June – August, 2015
District Attorney’s Office
Thirteenth Circuit Court District
- Did extensive legal research, wrote various motions, and helped investigators take witness statements and serve subpoenas.
Associate May, 2017- Present
Stuard and Associates
Attorneys at Law
- Currently working alongside small town private attorney helping build criminal and civil litigation cases.