• Member of the Mississippi State Bar as of September 2016.
• Admission to Practice before U.S. District Courts of the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
• Admission to Practice before the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
Doctor of Jurisprudence May 14, 2016
Mississippi College School of Law
• Law School Curriculum Requirements: 90 semester hours.
• Related Course Work: Business Associations, Constitutional Law, Domestic Relations, Federal Taxation, Oil and Gas Law, Real Estate Development, Secured Transactions, Trusts, and Wills and Estates.
• Cumulative Grade Point Average: 2.99
Bachelor of Science in History May 10, 2014
• Major: Three-Three Law/ History
• Minor: Political Science
• Cumulative Grade Point Average :3.93 – Summa Cum Laude Graduate Honors
Intern June – August, 2015
District Attorney’s Office
Thirteenth Circuit Court District
• Did extensive legal research, wrote various motions, and helped investigators take witness statements and serve subpoenas.
Associate May, 2017- Present
Stuard and Associates
Attorneys at Law
• Currently working alongside small town private attorney helping build criminal and civil litigation cases.