The Chinese characters in my name denote a celebration of peace (慶祝和平). Being involved in dispute resolution helps me appreciate more the pursuit of peace in life, business, relationships, and society at large.
TOP SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:-
Analytical and Logical Thinking
Communication- Oral and Written
ARTICLES AND TALKS (LAST 3 YEARS):-
- “Common Issues and Pitfalls arising from the PAM Contract”, KL Bar Committee, 24.1.2018
- “Time in Construction Contracts”, Bar Council Practical Construction Law for Practitioners seminar series, KL, 18.1.2017
- “Federal Court decision of View Esteem v Bina Puri – implications on CIPAA”, Master Builders Association of Malaysia, 2.12.2017
- “Obligations of the Architect”, Association of Consulting Architects Malaysia (ACAM), 27.10.2017
- “Legal Issues Arising from Direct Payments to NSCs”, Master Builders Association of Malaysia, 10.10.2017
- “Resisting Calls on Performance Bonds”, Signature Kitchen group, 28.7.2017
- “Payments in the Construction Industry”, Bar Council Practical Construction Law for Practitioners seminar series held in Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru and Penang, various dates
- “The Practice of Adjudication under the Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act 2012”, Hatten Group
- “Extension of time in construction contracts”
After graduation, Kheng Hoe undertook one year of social work amongst youths prior to embarking on his legal career. His continued interest to contribute to the community continues today, with 10% of the profits of the firm being allocated towards community works.