- B. E. (Civil) from Pune University with first class in 1961 & was commissioned in Army in 1961.
- I was deputed by Army HQ for the two year post graduate course in 1968 for further studies. I passed M.Tech. (Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engg) from IIT (Delhi) in 1970 with First class and Distinction & stood first in order of Merit.
- Completed 6 weeks Senior Defense Management Course in 1989(considered equivalent to Postgraduate Diploma in M B A).
- Membership for life of following institutions:
- Indian Council of Arbitration (IL/ICA/2252)
- Indian Institute of Engineers
- Instituttion of Valuers, India (F-1484; LM)
- Indian institute of Survey
- Indian Geotechnical Society.
- Awarded Chief of Air Staff’s commendation card for excellent performance
- Awarded V S M (Vishist Seva Medal) by President of India for outstanding performance on Important Defense projects on 26 Jan 1982.
I had my consultancy in Mumbai from 1994 onwards. I migrated as NRI to New Zealand in 1997 & was in Auckland for 15 years before returning to Mumbai permanently in June 2012. Thereafter I worked as consultant with an IT company for a civil engg project for 2yrs till Jun 2014. Now I am working as a freelance consultant.
Arbitration & Dispute Resolutions
- I am on the panel of Arbitrators at Mumbai of Indian Council of Arbitration.
2..I had the opportunity to be an Arbitrator & have also represented to defend
the cases during arbitration during my Army career Chief Engineer & defended / handled some arbitration cases in courts along with lawyers while at Army HQ New Delhi.
- I continued to work as consultant after returning to Mumbai.