MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES/APPROVALS
1. Fellow Member – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi (F.C.S.)
2. Associate Member – The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators – London, UK
3. Fellow Member, Indian Counsil of Arbitration (FICA), New Delhi – Ministry of Commerce (Govt. of India)
4. Life Member : The International Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolution, New Delhi
5. Member-All India Management Association,(MIMA),New Delhi.
6. Member– The Institute of Management Consultants of India, Mumbai (MIMC)
7. Member Bar Counsil of Delhi, as Advocate and Member Supreme Court Bar Association, New Delhi
8. Approved from Trade Marks Authority-Mumbai
9. Approved from Patents Controller-Kolkata
EXPERIENCE: Total 29 years
Having experience of both that into service as well as into practice totaling around (29) twenty nine years mainly in Corporate Secretarial, Legal, Industrial, Arbitration and Bussiness Laws. Served the industry in job and lateron as an Consultant for various Corporate & Business Law including Marchant Banking, Industrial, Economic, Secretarial, Finance & Accounts, Commercial & Personnel (H.R) as follows:-
1. April 1988 to July 1993: Duration 5 Years
Joined in a videly held listed company Punsumi India Ltd. at Jaipuer on 11.04.1988 in finance department and work lastly as Asst. Manager (Finance & Secretary) of a the group company Punsumi Foils & Components Limited, New Delhi another listed company of the group, with reporting to the Managing Director.
Handled actively 2 IPOs and 1 rights-cum-public-issue of these group companies.
2. JULY 1993 TO JANUARY 1997 : Duration: 3+ years
Worked with a multy-dimentional group of companies, related to Times Group having interests in NBFC (Premium International Finance Ltd.) Category-1 Marchant Bankers & listed company, as a Grop Secretary as Head of Legal & Corporate Laws, reporting to the Managing Director. Solely responsible for complete Legal, Company Secretary & Marchant Banking Functions of all the listed/unlisted companies. Handle around 25 IPO/Rights Issue as Lead Managers/ Co-lead Managers/ Advisory to the issue as Marchant Banker.
In JAN 97, left the job and started independent practitioner as practcing company secretary in “Corporate & Business Laws”, in the name & style of B. Raj Sachdeva & Co.in New Delhi. serving top notch number of corporate listed / unlistedclients including multinationals, join-ventures, as well as Navratna PSU in the field of the Company Law, Industrial Law, Customs Law, Finance, Taxation, Marchant Banking, M&A and various other corporate lagislations. The major clientele includes top 20 MNCs in india in specie – GE, Escotel, Airtel, Idea Cellular, Giesecke & Devrient, Global Turbines, Honeywell, JCB, Tupperware, Delphi,Bentley, Metzeler, YKK, BHEL, NFL, BIRAC – Biotechnology Research And Assistance Counsil) ect.
Presently registred with Delhi Bar Counsil since 2005 and member Supreme Court Bar Association and practicing as an advocate in Corporate, Industrial and Business Law matters including Arbitrations.