Anshumaan Sahni is Managing Partner of Tathyavritti Legal Offices and prides himself on finding ethical and workable solutions to legal issues. Mr. Sahni works with individual clients and businesses to achieve their goals with a minimal litigation mindset, stressing on strategizing effectively to expose to minimal legal risk.
Mr. Sahni is primarily a litigator, in the Supreme Court of India and High Courts at New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, where his emphasis is on International Commerce& Trade, Taxation, Procurement, Arbitration, Contract Management and Risk Mitigation, Intellectual Property as well as being a Policy Advisor in the area of International Trade& Finance. Mr. Sahni has litigated issues including education rights of disabled children, representing a victims group of a public spaces tragedy in a criminal trial, land acquisition, DTAAs, and Customs clearance of goods.
Outside of litigation, Mr. Sahni aids and advices SAIEVAC (South Asia Initiative to End Violence Against Children, a SAARC Apex Body headquartered at Kathmandu), as well as several e-commerce companies on Policy & taxation issues and also provides core legal assistance to start-ups.
- Direct & Indirect Tax Law;
- EXIM Regime encompassing Customs / International Trade Law / Foreign Trade Policy / Trade Finance Law;
- International Development Law encompassing Social Development Sector;
- Start-Ups – Tax, Regulatory, Corporate, IP and Legal;
- Commercial litigation with specific focus on Government Tenders / Contract Management including drawing up/vetting of Contracts;
- Domestic & International Arbitration,
- Intellectual Property Law;
- Service / Establishment Law including Armed Forces Service Law;
- Company Litigation including in the financial and banking sphere;
CITY: New Delhi (primary); Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chandigarh (on work basis)