To work with top notch global company to explore the field of research and grow with advancement in my knowledge.
I am writing to get an opportunity to be part of top notch companies and getting an opportunity to join as panelist member. I am definitely keen to work in the field of forensic, and any field of research as it includes my brilliant interest of Brain mapping, astronomy, machine learning, and virtual reality.I completed my 3rd Year and pursuing my final year in Bachelor of engineering in the field of computer science with specialization in cloud computing degree at Apeejay Stya University. I am keen to apply my knowledge and key skills particularly with regard to programming and support of computer software management. My enthusiasm to work as Research has encouraged by your reputation of working creativity and excellent technological skills. Software Developer also appeals to me because it is a field which is high in demand and requires the great command on the programming with the challenges and growth I am looking forward to within my carrier.
My innovation and devotion towards the field of computer has given me lots of relevant gaining technical as well as programming skills with innovative ideas which enables me to extend my skills in the area of problem solving.
RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED
- “Hardware and software with real world” published in International Journal of Scientific Research and Education Volume 3 Issue 8 on (8 August – 2015)
- “Defining the field of Mathematics with Computer World” published in Global Journal of Engineering Sciences and Research on (15 August – 2015)
- “Quantum Programming in Computer World” published in International Journal of Computer Engineering & Technology on (3 September – 2015)
- “Brain Astronomy” published in International Journal of Advanced Technology on (4 December – 2015).
Many more papers published but these were the papers which change my mind and diverts it to field of research.
- “Digital Control: A relationship of Facebook and Microsoft” published in International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering on (08 August – 2016)
- “Water Purification with Nanotechnology Membranes” published in International Journal of Engineering Development and Research on (04 November – 2016)
- “Human Brain vs Animal Brain” published in International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science on (01 January – 2016)
- “SDN Market”” published in International Organization of Scientific Research on (Jan – Feb 2016)
- “Eye Tracking” published in IJEI on (04 March – 2016).