A renowned Chartered Accountant with a rich & varied experience of 31 years of professional practice with specialization in Auditing, Business Advisory, Outsourcing Activities& Company Law. Anil Jain is a professional of great distinction.
Born on 15th August 1960, in Rajasthan, charted a path of courage and determination combined with extreme hard work and dedication to reach the position of success and recognition that he enjoys today. He has been instrumental in bringing on board many prestigious multinational and national clients for the firm. With key values of integrity, transparency and confidentiality, he has been able to retain long standing clients as well as secure new clientele and also foray into newer territories.
Over the years he has played a pivotal role in providing valuable inputs to the boards of various family owned companies for taking various strategic decisions to enable the company achieving its vision. He has been assisting management in various areas including resource mobilization, designing adequate internal control systems and for ensuring that the company adheres to sound Corporate Governance Practices.
Another important aspect of his diverse personality is his deep commitment to important social issues. Presently, theVice Chairman and Ex-Secretary of Mahavir International (an NGO), Past President of Lions Club & IPEX, Executive member of various Religious and Welfare organizations in the Jain community, Anil Jain is clearly a man of conscience who likes to give back to society more than he gets.
Mediator & Conciliator:
Primarily facilitative, enabling the parties to make their decision. He has the unique experience of mediating sensitive social and political issues.
A well-known name in the industry, he was elected a member of the NIRC (Northern India Regional Council of the ICAI) from 2004-07. He served consecutively as Treasurer (04-05) and then Chairman (05-06)and then Chairman NICASA (06-07) of the NIRC. During his tenure at NIRC, he conducted various seminars & eventson various contemporary subjects relating to Audits, Taxation, Management Consultancy, Corporate Law etc, where he brought in a pool of talented speakers, leaders of industry & government to introduce and highlight several futuristic and growth oriented concepts to the industry.
Some of the important programs are listed below:
- A three days “Training Program on Independent Directors” on 4-5-6th August 2006. (First such program in northern region)
- A Seminar on “Internal Audit” on 10th June, 2006.
- A Seminar on “Sarbanes Oxley Act” known as SOX on 26th August, 2006.
- A Seminar on “Company Law Reforms” MCA-21 on 3rd June, 2006.
- A Seminar on “Management Consultancy – Challenges and Opportunities” on 11th Nov, 2006.
- A meet of “Central Statutory Audits of PSU Banks” on 17th March, 2006, to discuss the common problems faced by the auditors.
- A seminar on “Bank Branch Audit” on 25th March, 2006.
- A Seminar on “Issues in Concurrent Audit of Banks” on 27th May, 2006.
- A Seminar on “Outsourcing in Banking and Finance Sector “on 9th December, 2006.
- A Seminar on “Peer Review” i.e. Audit of Auditors on 11th March, 2006.
Awards & Achievements
Over the years, he has convened several study groups of the NIRC on Banking & Company Law and many of his articles have been widely published in newspapers, trade magazines and newsletters. He has received a multitude of awards (Best Study Group- Company Law, Best Article, 2000),recipient of the Best Cooperative award of Delhi, by Chief Minister/Governor of Delhi, to name a few.
His clarity of vision and foresight has also made him a popular participant and panelist on many TV debates and discussions as well as seminars, conferences & workshops.