Established M/s Amit Ray & Co. Chartered Accountants in September, 1964. As a Founding Partner, I have gained immense experience of more than 50 years in the C.A. profession including Audit, Taxation, Project Consultancy & Implementation, Corporate Advisory, Financial Consultancy & Arbitration etc.
- Possess expert knowledge in the field of Direct & Indirect Taxation Laws, Companies Act & Allied Laws, SEBI Regulations w.r.t. IPO issues etc.
- Practicing in Income Tax for more than 50 years and provided tax consultancy services to Corporate as well as Public-Sector Entities and represented the clients on various Tax & Regulatory related matters at Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) Level.
- Have immense experience in providing unique tax planning to various corporates and high net worth individuals regarding family trusts and incorporation.
- Acted as Team leader on large auditing & assurance engagements of Public-Sector Undertakings, Public-Sector Banks and World Bank funded projects.
- Undertaken assignments of Quality Review of leading Chartered Accountancy firms, appointed by Quality Review Board, ICAI.
- Handled statutory audit of listed public-sector entities in various sectors like manufacturing, power, insurance, infrastructure, transport, mining, oil and gas etc.
- Handled Statutory Central Audit of leading Nationalized Banks including State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, etc.
- Corporate Taxation & Company Law Matters Consultancy and Advisory to public sector entities and corporate clients.
- Registered as Insolvency Professional for limited period with the Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI
- Appointed as Liquidator in the Case of Bharat Yantra Nigam Limited.
- Appointed as Arbitrator for distribution of assets of H.S. Hora & family, Bhopal.
- Acting Member of Claims Settlement Committee of the Office of the Official Liquidator of Uttar Pradesh for more than a decade appointed by Allahabad High Court.
- Empaneled as Technical Reviewer by Quality Review Board, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) since 2012.
- Member of the Eastern U.P. Chamber of Commerce, Allahabad
- Registered as Mediator and Conciliator with the Regional Director of Southern Region and North Western Region since April 2017
- Acted as Arbitrator for M.P. Electricals Private Limited, Rewa ,Bihar Wood Products Private Limited, Bhopal and M.P. Katha Works Limited, Rewa
Relevant Experience in Company Law Matters
- Acted as Advisor and Consultant for corporate law matters in the following cases listed for hearing before National Company Law Tribunal, Allahabad for the Channel Partner:
- M/S Indian Tonners and Developers Ltd.
- M/s G.P.L. Build Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s H.M.A Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s H.M.A. Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Sybly Industries Ltd.
- M/s Refrac Consultants & Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Radiant Web Technology
- M/s. Vedanta Infra Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Mansoor Pipes Pvt. Ltd.
- Trained more than 200 Graduates to become Professionally Qualified as Chartered Accountants.
- Acted as faculty members to train various officials of A.G.U.P., Students of M.L. Engineering College, Allahabad