Ajit Mishra is the Chief Project Manager of the Dedicated Freight Corridor Project in India. He prides himself in finding reasonable and practical solutions to complicated techno-legal issues. Mr. Mishra works with Govt of India and addresses Arbitration and ADR cases from businesses to conclude thelitigation to its logical end.
Mr Mishra has a strong work ethic and positive attitude, with dedication and attention to detail, particularly when following schematics, rule-books and manuals. He has well-developed communication and organizational skills, with the ability to reach to the core of the dispute and find out plausible settlements.
He has worked extensively in World Bank /multilateral funded large infrastructure project being executed on Design-Build Model based on FIDIC Yellow Book form of contract through international bidding. He has extensive experience of working of Arbitration Tribunals, Dispute Boards as per provisions of FIDIC.
Technical Affiliations and Certifications:
- Member of Project Management Institute (PMI.org) and Certified PMP
- Member of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT)
- Member of All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India)
- Life Fellow of Institute of Permanent Way Engineers (IPWE)
- Life Member of Indian Institute of Bridge Engineers (IBE)
- Member of Indian Building Congress (IBC)
- Member of Institute for Steel Development and Growth (INSDAG)
- Member of Indian Concrete Institute (ICI)
UK, Middle East (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait), Asia Pacific (Hongkong, Singapore), Delhi- NCR/ Northern India