- Iordache Partenrs, Managing Partner, 2015 – present
- Eversheds Lina & Guia, Partner, 2009 – 2015
- Iordache & Iordache SCA, Partner, 2006 – 2009
- Salans Moore & Associates, International Lawyer, 2005 – 2006
Leading business lawyer with in-depth experience in research and representation, and unwavering commitment to protecting client interests. Demonstrated expertise in business and commercial law, corporate financing, and transactional structuring. Solid aviation transactional portfolio, catering to the local Romanian and wider European market. Fully licenced to practice by New York State and Bucharest, with right of appearance before all courts.
Counsel for claimant and respondent in several arbitration disputes and mediations under ICC, CCIR, ICSID, CEDR, or ad-hoc rules in construction, aviation, insurance-reinsurance and general contract law disputes under both continental and common law substantive rules.
- [Chapter] Co-author: Danes, Raluca & Iordache, Adrian, the “Romania Chapter” of International Arbitration, GLI, 2017 (forthcoming).
- [Chapter] Co-author: Iordache, Adrian & Danes, Raluca, the “Romania Chapter” of International Arbitration, GLI, 2016.
- [Conference] Speaker and Convener, international round-table seminar on “Brexit and International Arbitration” BIAC 2017
- [Conference] Speaker and Convener, Practical Seminar on the Uses of Common Law ‘Boilerplate’ in Continental Contracts, Wolters Kluwer, Bucharest, with Dr Vlad Peligrad, 2016
- [Conference] Speaker and Convener, International Conference on International Energy Litigation, Wolters Kluwer, Bucharest, with Dr Anna de Luca & HE Iuliana Boghez, Minister-Counsel, 2015