Practising Company Secretary since August, 1998
- Ex – Bench Officer, Board For Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR), New Delhi.
- Ex – Assistant Registrar, Customs Excise and Service Tax Tribunal, Excise and Service Tax Appellate, Tribunal, Mumbai (Formerly Customs, Excise and Gold Control Appellate Tribunal (CEGAT), Mumbai.
- Ex – Assistant Registrar of Companies, Mumbai.
- Ex – Bench Officer, Company Law Board (CLB), Mumbai.
Published Books & other Assignments
- A Book on ‘Compounding of Offences, Adjudication of Penalties & Special Courts under the Companies Act, 2013’ published by Bharat Law House Private Limited.
- A Book on ‘National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) & National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (Practice & Procedure)’ published by Bharat Law House Private Limited.
- A Book on ‘Amalgamations, Compromises and Arrangements under Companies Act, 2013 (Practice & Procedure)’ published by Bharat Law House Private Limited.
- A Book on ‘Corporate Insolvency before NCLT & NCLAT’ published by Bharat Law House Private Limited.
- I am on the Panel of ‘Mediation and Conciliation’ maintained by Ministry of Corporate Affairs pursuant to section 442 of Companies Act, 2013.
- I am also registered as ‘Insolvency Professional’ with ICSI Insolvency Professional Agency and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
Areas of Consultancy
- All work relating to The Companies Act, 1956/2013, SEBI Act, 1985, Amalgamations & Mergers, Insolvency matters under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and other related Corporate Laws and to act and appear as Authorised Representative before Registrar of Companies, Regional Director, National Company Law Tribunal and other Statutory Authorities.
- Acting as Scrutinizer for Postal ballot/E-voting for general meetings for various companies.
- Specialisation in drafting Petitions relating to Oppression & Mismanagement and Appearance before National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal.