- British Chamber of Commerce 1978.
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry 1980.
- Master’s degree in business, management and financial lines from Le Havre Business School 1980.
- 5 years law degree from the University of Rouen 1982.
- Head of claims in hull, cargo, construction, P&I and liability .
- Prompt and amicable resolution of most of claims, payment and recourse.
- Professor of law: Institute of International Law of Transport 1983-1985 / High Port Research and Education Institute ( IPER) 1986-1991
- Under-Secretary General of Maritime Underwriters’Comity Le Havre. Head of Hull Department 1983-1991
- BESSE Nantes Insurance Broker Head of claims of Maritime and Transport Department 1992-2017
- Arbitrator at the Maritime Arbitration Chamber Paris 2018